1989 GF about to be shown on Ch 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Superb! beats watching that yr 2000 GF, unless you are an Essendon supporter it's a shocker.

Why was this moved? Yes I know it's technically media related but it was designed to give people a heads up and would be more effective on the main board.

Oh, and 2000 was an excellent game. Imagine if we'd kicked straight :eek:

they're going nuts lately, i had word on a trade that was removed last night, no warning, nothing, actually no proof it ever exsisted

I guess we wont be getting the full game. i have never seen it before and would have liked to have seen it in full. Oh yeah and whats the deal with ads after every 5 minutes?

FK me can CH7 get anything right? all they have to do for the footy marathon is press *ing play:confused: and they still find a way to ruin it by putting crap on in between. Why not just play the full game and forget all the crap.....

Now there cutting to the last 1/4 FK me I hate CH7 with a passion:mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why was this moved? Yes I know it's technically media related but it was designed to give people a heads up and would be more effective on the main board.

Oh, and 2000 was an excellent game. Imagine if we'd kicked straight :eek:
Agree mate, the moderaters have lost the plot. They'll move anything these days.

I'm IQ'ing the game, will probably watch it tomorrow when 7 have some pre-game rubbish that is sure to appear at some stage.

Agree mate, the moderaters have lost the plot. They'll move anything these days.

I'm IQ'ing the game, will probably watch it tomorrow when 7 have some pre-game rubbish that is sure to appear at some stage.
You IQed all 5 minutes they showed?

You IQed all 5 minutes they showed?
You serious? I left the room and have Essendon/Melbourne on in the background.

After the Olympics I honestly thought I couldn't hate this station any more, well I think they've outdone themselves. Tomorrow has the potential to be horrible; surely they couldn't stuff it up?

77 GF draw on now,

to be honest I prefer the highlights over the full match replays we are getting on fox.

Dunno if i can stomach the full 2002 GF.

Sandy says all teams that have won a flag in the past 55 years will se glory in tonights marathon.

1990 will be in there somewhere. :thumbsu:

What the f******' hell is it with all the ad breaks? Jeeezuz!

The first game, the '89 Grand Final, the first 32 minutes of the show had a total of 24 different commercials shown down here.
Made it almost impossible to follow. Not to mention skipping most of the good bits and the entire 3rd quarter.

Now we're on to '77 and.... another ad break - FFS :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back