2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I have 7 for DT and 6 for SC. Finished both teams now (assuming Zorko doesn't collapse as a F7), so all reserved for LTI's :thumbsu:

I'm targeting my league, so the Goddard/Martin outs don't phase me too much. Buddy could be a worry if he takes longer than 3 weeks to come back.

No chance making finals in the Freo DT league though, sitting at a lowly 13th :(

7 left is insane.

I haven't got enough left, but I chose to risk it for the biscuit and chace #1. I'd be happy with 4, with 1-2 to trade Waters/Buddy.

Been slipping for a few weeks, Hargrave, Waters etc etc, they've all gone out of their way to hurt me :( Should still go alright though, shouldn't fall a ridiculous amount, but hey, who knows, things might go my way.....

It's scary to think DEF was my most expensive line coming into the season. It has absolutely murdered me.

Broughton has screwed me royally this year. Should've seen it coming from his very slow start last year. Him playing up forward now is carp.

Yeah, but that just says to me he might show a bit of value next year, but then again, I thought that this year :p. Still, I think he'll finish in the top 10 defenders and come close to averaging what we paid for him at the start.

Would rather Broughton and his role changes to Heath "The Human Rollercoaster" Shaw though.

C'mon Bennett, you don't need the gun.

Apparently Ibbo flew over seperately from the group. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere but if you have another playing emergency i'd go with them instead. I've got mine on Sam Shaw.
Firstly I don't need the gun, then you tell me IF I had another emergency playing use them......
NOW I need the gun!!!!

Guns don't kill people, Bennett does!

:D

Thanks man anyways:thumbsu:

You know Fisty, its a pretty dangerous game you play nuking every Fremantle supporter you see in the bay and then heading into our territory for assistance.

I hope your dance routine is up to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, ok Mr Bluster. You haven't forgotten where you are have you?

You seem very grumpy lately, so I'll give you a moment to think about that while you reconsider a few of those words.

Edit is your friend.

Yeah, ok Mr Bluster. You haven't forgotten where you are have you?

You seem very grumpy lately, so I'll give you a moment to think about that while you reconsider a few of those words.

Edit is your friend.
Dear idiot Perrin. I am fully aware of where I am.
YOU need to learn to distinguish between Bay 13, and the Freo board, where I have been nothing but respectful and polite, always. If you can find an example to the contrary then go find it fosard.

So you can go----------------------------- yourself while I engage in polite conversation with others on your own personal Fremantle board.

Tool.

FWIW, why are you so combative?
Did I offend you poor dear?

Anyone else on this board is welcome to cite me for any cardable offense, if they can find one. But not you.

Dear idiot Perrin. I am fully aware of where I am.
YOU need to learn to distinguish between Bay 13, and the Freo board, where I have been nothing but respectful and polite, always. If you can find an example to the contrary then go find it....

Respectful and polite? Go back and check the posting. I'm all sweetness and light and you're all piss and vinegar:
Dear idiot Perrin.

...fairy purple boy!

I would have thought that one alone was worth the big stick.
...idiot.

FWIW, why are you so combative?.

Because that's how I roll. I tested your resilience to aggravation and you failed. Its a game.
Did I offend you poor dear?

No. We used to be friends, but I just don't know you anymore.

You're just lucky that Seppo is forgiving and Spurr played (token reference to thread topic).

Move along Double Fister, you got an answer on Spurr. Only chance I see him come in if Grover pulls a hammy in the warm up now.

Leave while you can before Reg lays more bait, you have done well not to bite.

HAHAHA, Look at my prediction. :cool:
Right down to the player and the injury...

You may now all call me ORACLE.

I stooged myself with Redden also. Forgot to check teams, logged in with 3 mins to go, everything was good, Giles out but no problem, Redden was playing. Emergency on Spurr, Gibson and Treloar.

Going over team sheets to see what the major omissions are, just to see if it's going to be a big round, then it hits me......****, I took the Emergency off Redden on Monday. Quickly open up DT again, select S on Giles, try to sub with Redden, not working.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

That was probably the low point of my season right there. Missing out on 48 from Big O because of a few beers on a Friday hurt me hard, but this kind of made me not care about the rest of the season, especially after last week.

Still, I've learned my lesson with thee sorts of games, so I'll pick myself back up and start plugging away again next week :D

Got knocked out of Eliminator 2 weeks back by 5 points, playing a scrub who scored something like 300 points over average :/ Final 1k is good though, hopefully I can knock it off next year.

Pathetic round of dream team for me. Lots of money in the cap so time to bring in a big gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back