2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, another question from me! What are the chances of a Spurr of the moment return this week? Thanks to Goddards aggro stupidity I need either Spurr or Darley to play to cover him.

In your exact boat! Hard to say really as his WAFL club had a bye last week and he hasn't exactly been lighting the world on fire lately. Just hope that Darley comes back in after his rest!

Sorry, another question from me! What are the chances of a Spurr of the moment return this week? Thanks to Goddards aggro stupidity I need either Spurr or Darley to play to cover him.

I'd say not likely. Roberton and Spurr would pushing for the same spot and Lyon has indicated he's pretty happy with Roberton and wants to persist with him. Spurr is in the orbit of selection so to speak, he might come in if say Suban were to be dropped, but that is unlikely too I reckon. I wouldn't count on it put it that way.

Lolol, s**t just got real at the selection table, went from having no donuts to 2 this afternoon.

So fuggit, I'm burning some trades.

I'm now officially playing purely for rank, any shot at winning the leagues will just have to sit back and enjoy the ride.

P.S. Reggie, looks like someone heard your wish about resting some players, sorry about having to trade out of it though :(

Had Beams as my captain for last 2 weeks

For some reason last night i had a feeling that i should change to Sidebottom or Selwood
Looks like i should of went with gut instinct.

Had Beams as my captain for last 2 weeks

For some reason last night i had a feeling that i should change to Sidebottom or Selwood
Looks like i should of went with gut instinct.

At least you only lost 16 points if you changed to Sidebottom. Then again, Selwood could pump out anything...

Had Beams as my captain as well, but changed last minute to Deledio who I hope will be picking up the slack with Martin being out. As long as he actually plays. heck you Waters.

Lids did well. All the decent skiiper picks have failed this week with Swan, Beams, Watson etc scoring poorly.

Sticing strong to my intuitive theory of backing GAJ all the way, has rewarded me well so far with some big big scores, so I'm expecting him to pull out a big one this week.

And yeah, heck you Waters.

I was gonna go Boyd because he ended up with 42 touches and a stack of points last time they played us at Subi and I should've coz that would of jinxed him.

IAJM, noticed you have Zorko on bench (140). Ouch

I was contemplating Boyd too, but I'm guessing Crowley will go to him and Crowley has decimated my captain's score far too many times already this year.

I'm glad Muff benched Zorko, I need all the help I can get. I might be in front now, but I have some pretty average players to come and JUNGLEMUFFIN will be coming home with a wet sail dripping with cream.

I was gonna go Boyd because he ended up with 42 touches and a stack of points last time they played us at Subi and I should've coz that would of jinxed him.

IAJM, noticed you have Zorko on bench (140). Ouch

Not bothered, more than happy to have him sit in the bench for the rest of the season and do what he does. The same setup saved me from his 60 odd last week.

I'll come out in front in the long run. Certainly glad to have a solid scorer on the bench though.

I'd be surprised if he didn't end up covering for Buddy anyway, which will leave me well in front considering most people are lacking solid FWD bench cover, and have Martin out as well as Budwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My assistant is on his way with the brown paper bag Reggie. Sam Shaw would have won it for you :/

The unbeaten streak continues.

G'day guys, haven't been able to catch many Freo games this year so I'm just after some thoughts on M Johnson.

His DT scores have been more than solid and I've read that it's because he's playing that loose man in defence role.

Do you see this role continuing for the rest of the year? Would the return of say a Duffield type player change his role? Just curious as he's never really been a DT relevant player in the past but he'd be a nice unique option in my league if his good scoring was to continue.

Appreciate any feedback, cheers.

G'day guys, haven't been able to catch many Freo games this year so I'm just after some thoughts on M Johnson.

His DT scores have been more than solid and I've read that it's because he's playing that loose man in defence role.

Do you see this role continuing for the rest of the year? Would the return of say a Duffield type player change his role? Just curious as he's never really been a DT relevant player in the past but he'd be a nice unique option in my league if his good scoring was to continue.

Appreciate any feedback, cheers.

Yes, I see this role continuing for the rest of the year because he plays it to perfection. Wouldn't worry about the inclusion of anyone in our team, MJ is the man for the job.

Lyon said he might throw him up forward in an interview today (hope you don't have Broughton!) but the consensus is it seemed more a throwaway line than an actual suggestion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back