2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone in the positiong of getting rid of Sandi and contemplating bringing in Griffin?

He averaged over 100 SC points from his 7 games last year and popped out a massive 166 against Gold Coast.
If he is over his hip injury and at full fitness, he will score some big points and stay in the team for the rest of the year. I can't see Clarke affecting his score to much...

Anyone in the positiong of getting rid of Sandi and contemplating bringing in Griffin?

He averaged over 100 SC points from his 7 games last year and popped out a massive 166 against Gold Coast.
If he is over his hip injury and at full fitness, he will score some big points and stay in the team for the rest of the year. I can't see Clarke affecting his score to much...

Now that he did the magnificent job of saving me from a round 11 doughnut with his immense 10 points, I've cashed him for Staley (DP just in case ) and will go with Cox and Giles for the rest of the year.

Well, looks like I'm changing my plans yet again fellas. Was planning on saving some trades over the byes, then had a few hiccups last week, so adjusted my plans. Had a good think a few nights ago about what to do this week and next, made some minor tweaks and really liked what I came up with.

Only thing I'm not happy with is eating an extra donut or trading out of it. Ultimately, neither are my ideal option, but hey, may as well make some lemonade out of it :D

Might as well commit, see where the ride takes me, and leave myself open to a little bit of chance ;). Playing it safe really isn't my style in these scenarios anyway :D

Go hard or go home, <3. Peace.

Bringing a forward I don't really rate that much this week.

Has been one of the first picked several years ago, but now is a fading star. Still, there's some score bling to be made there if he picks up in the 2nd half of the year, which he is more than capable of doing.

He wont ever be Captain in this team though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Pav been playing forward or mid or a bit of both? His numbers look good, but a few of his SC scores seem to be lower than what the stats suggest (eg: his 6 goals vs my mob last week for only 90odd).

Honestly, it breaks my heart a little bit that you boys have'nt pinged it in 1.

Makes me feel like people don't read my posts.

Hmmmmm, perhaps I need to make longer posts...........?

But yeah, no dice on Brown dog. I think he does show a bit of value if your team isn't as strong in the forwards, but unfortunately he doesn't quite fit my structure.

But then again, I could maybe save some coin and bring in JB instead, which might allow me to bring in a better Mid?

Bringing a forward I don't really rate that much this week.

Has been one of the first picked several years ago, but now is a fading star. Still, there's some score bling to be made there if he picks up in the 2nd half of the year, which he is more than capable of doing.

He wont ever be Captain in this team though.

Clue?

Hey Dockers

How has Crozier looked so far? Has he lit up at any stage? I know he is still a skinny kid, but has he shown enough to keep his spot for a few games? Alas, I've only seen the one dockers game all year.

Hey Dockers

How has Crozier looked so far? Has he lit up at any stage? I know he is still a skinny kid, but has he shown enough to keep his spot for a few games? Alas, I've only seen the one dockers game all year.
If Mora is named over Crozier, will he have job security? What are his chances of being named? Won't be fussed if he gets the sub vest, just a guarenteed bench player is in need for the back half of the season.
Crozier has been good without being great. There is every chance that he gets another game or two but would need to show an improved performance to get a week-in-week-out gig. Coupled with the fact that there are players returning in the next couple of weeks who could push him out (Morabito, Lower, Mellington, etc).
I'd say Crozier is a risk at this stage to not see out the year*. Morabito, will need to prove match fitness and me be spelled at times as well.

* Watch Crozier come out with a big 4 goal haul this week including mark and goal of the year.

Crozier has been good without being great. There is every chance that he gets another game or two but would need to show an improved performance to get a week-in-week-out gig. Coupled with the fact that there are players returning in the next couple of weeks who could push him out (Morabito, Lower, Mellington, etc).
I'd say Crozier is a risk at this stage to not see out the year*. Morabito, will need to prove match fitness and me be spelled at times as well.

* Watch Crozier come out with a big 4 goal haul this week including mark and goal of the year.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be at the game, happy to cheer for his goal of the year as long as it's in a losing side. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back