2012 Dream Team & Supercoach Questions/Tips/Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

I've gotta say, dropping Spurr has flabbergasted freo supporters. Whilst the likes of JVB & Crichton are playing, not to mention 3 rucks.. He'll be back sooner rather than later. The guys I named won't last long.

Welcome to Ross Lyon land. At least David Armitage and Jack Steven get a game now.

Not a bad week for me, moved up to 2k.

If I keep scoring in the top 900 for the round each week, I wont care if we lose or not :D

Thoughts on Johnson as a Supercoach defensive premium from here boys?

Averaging 97.1 so far and has been super consistent with just the 1 game under 90 so far from 9.

To be honest I haven't seen a lot of his game/role what sort of role he's been playing this year so could someone kindly give me the rundown?

Likely to keep scoring well playing his position? A touch hesitant as his career scores have gone down each and every year since SC has started.

From what he's done this year he looks a great buy at 470k

To be honest I haven't seen a lot of his game/role what sort of role he's been playing this year so could someone kindly give me the rundown?

Likely to keep scoring well playing his position? A touch hesitant as his career scores have gone down each and every year since SC has started.

Most supporters on here knew MJ was loaded with talent and his best position was loose man in the backline, but the main problems were laziness and Harvey rarely ever played him in this position.

The addition of Ross has definitely helped MJ's DT/SC game, and you get extra SC points for intercepting marks in your back 50 right? If so, then :thumbsu:

I think we've all be burnt too many times by his inconsistency over the years, but statistically I think those fears may be put to rest this season for a neutral... I could personally never pull the trigger on him though!

Glad i finally got rid of Ballantyne

Sounds like he has been limping around in training again all week, but will prob still play.

Not hamstring trouble as others are suggesting.

Spent to long down at the pub this arvo. Only had 3 pints, but managed to miss lockout.

Had HMac on the field instead of Stephenson, with no emergency named. Usually I jump on and make final changes before lockout.

****ing gutted, think I'm going to cry D:

[YOUTUBE]btPJPFnesV4&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

My boys listen to this s**t before going out to battle each weekend.

Who the **** needs a 2nd Ruckman on their field......

Sounds like no Spurr again this week.

"Bradley, who has played one WAFL game in his return from a leg injury, has been joined in Fremantle's 24-man travelling squad by ruckman Jon Griffin, defender Adam McPhee and midfielders Nick Suban and Jayden Pitt"

***BRRRSCHK***

Now down at DT HQ, the donut eating contest has just kicked off....

JUNGLEMUFFIN HITS THE FRONT WITH 1 DONUT IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS.

* me. The slaughter has begun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ty Reg.

Missed the 1st match, so looks like I'm barracking for the Catters.

Then again, after last week, do I really care?

Tipped Freo this week........ D:

I tipped the cats anyway, most did. I'm keeping my Freo tip to myself.

In my unique players tonight I've got two guys playing, one is injured, the other is a rookie. Dr DT has me covered with Steve Johnson alone atm, but I'm looking good to overtake him late in the round with more players taking the field. Hopefully they can score this week.

Well that's a positive, he hasn't been TOO bad from a DT perspective this year so hopefully him being dropped will result in him averaging 90+ for the rest of the season

Just cracked 325 in DT, and for some reason I can't login anymore. Thankfully had it loaded on my phone from earlier today, so I could still use it, but everyone in my leagues is saying I'm deleted. Can't login with my PC because it says the email etc doesn't exist, but It's all good on my phone...

Too scared to close the webpage on my phone In case I can't login again :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back