Player Sponsorship 2012 Payment Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2012 Payment Thread [Time is running out - help support our club - $25 shares]

Yes mate. You pledged for 4. I had PM'd you about it as you hadn't been about.
Sorry mate. I've been MIA. I'll fix it up tomorrow

Re: 2012 Payment Thread [Time is running out - help support our club - $25 shares]

Excellent stuff on just about all shares being paid. F2J has contacted me and we've got that sorted. Thanks everyone.

That leaves us with 23 shares or $575 left to fully pay out the sponsorship.

I'll probably grab some additional shares myself, so let me know if this idea appeals.

I'll get to work on organising the badges next week.

As always if you need any further information, let me know.

Yeah - I'll commit to another one too (both to help ensure we sell them all ... ... ... but also to improve my chances in future raffles - when's the next draw?).

I'll buy an additional share. Is there a deadline we need to be all paid up?

Yeah - I'll commit to another one too (both to help ensure we sell them all ... ... ... but also to improve my chances in future raffles - when's the next draw?).

End of the season is the deadline, but if you by it early, the extra ticket in the raffle will work harder for you.

Next draw will be Tuesday. I need to clarify something with the club regarding the changeroom passes.

Thanks for the extra shares. Let me know when they've been paid and I'll keep an eye out.

I'll take another couple then.
put me down for 2 more if available?

Definitely brother.

Let me know when you've made the payment and I'll keep an eye out for it.

Re: 2012 Payment Thread [Share the load to support our club - only 22 shares left]

I might need some enlightening here
Which player(s) are we sponsoring this year?

And when do I get a cool little badge under my name that signifies I have assisted the cause?

I'm not too concerned about competitions for club nights and so on as I basically cannot attend any of them anyway, but I'd like a "Name 12" under my user name :thumbsu:

Or is this sponsorship for something else?

Re: 2012 Payment Thread [Share the load to support our club - only 22 shares left]

I might need some enlightening here
Which player(s) are we sponsoring this year?

And when do I get a cool little badge under my name that signifies I have assisted the cause?

I'm not too concerned about competitions for club nights and so on as I basically cannot attend any of them anyway, but I'd like a "Name 12" under my user name :thumbsu:

Or is this sponsorship for something else?

Tom Ledger is our boy.

Badges should be up by end of next week.

Sorry for the delay, had a few issues.

L2M4G.

Re: 2012 Payment Thread [Share the load to support our club - only 12 shares left]

I might be a bit late here, first time I've read this thread, but I take it all the shares are gone?? If not I'd be up for four.

Re: 2012 Payment Thread [Share the load to support our club - only 12 shares left]

I might be a bit late here, first time I've read this thread, but I take it all the shares are gone?? If not I'd be up for four.
Pretty sure there are shares left, thread title does say there's still 12. Join the club

Pretty sure there are shares left, thread title does say there's still 12. Join the club

Jump aboard my friend.

There's 11 shares remaining.

Sorry I haven't been about earlier to clear that up for you but goodie23 has his finger on the pulse!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many shares left TF?

What are the upcoming events??

Should be about 7 once the next payment comes through.

Next event is a function at the races at Mornington. Details TBC.

Payment should have gone through by now??

Certainly has mate, hence your badge!

If you still need people to cover this, I'll kick in for a couple.

7 shares left mate. Let me know how many you'd like. All the details are in the OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back