2014-15 EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Tottenham injury list:
Townsend (ankle) - 2 weeks
Adebayor (juju) - indefinite
Walker (groin) - test

Big chance to get back on track with Walker back and no more CB's being forced to play out there!

Reasonably confident of beating the Scousers which worries me. More of a let down if we don't win
Hope Rafa and Angel are back but who knows. I assume Smalling will be out and added to our long list of injuries
If they are back, I hope we go something like

No idea what the team will be or the formation because LVG has weird as * formations

I assume the players who are dead certainties though are
DDG
Rojo
Carrick
Rooney
RVP

Newcastle will get off to a fast start and score twice in the first half, Just for us to dominate and score once in the second.

2-1 Newcastle

Can Mou please rest Costa?

Please?

Honestly have zero expectation for this which should make for reasonably ok viewing.
We found it just as hard to deal with Drogba, though your centre backs are old fashioned British lads and they'd nullify the aerial threat a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think this will be as easy as the standings suggest. Hard to back up after the midweek game, but it's the sort of game we really need to win to keep the pressure on Chelsea. Aguero out but Dzeko, Silva and Jovetic all ready. Maybe even Kompany back as well, although Demi and Mangala have been good the last two matches.

Big game this week. I'm sure you'll all be watching :p

Oh you bet Milang, match of the round for mine! I just need to know if mighty Mile... ;)

jedinak.jpg

Newcastle will get off to a fast start and score twice in the first half, Just for us to dominate and score once in the second.

2-1 Newcastle

We can only hope mate! ;)

Saw Debuchy may be lining up at CB for your mob, very interesting that his first PL game back will be against his old team.

Hoping we party like its 1999 when we kept a clean sheet at Highbury playing our third choice GK.

Seems Aarons is out but Colo and Abeid may make the team which would make us stronger defensive unit. We are really getting down to bare bones all over the park...

INJURY CRISIS AT UNITED AHEAD OF ARSENAL
OUT: Krul, Elliot, Ryan Taylor, Obertan, De Jong, Good, Jonas, Santon, Aarons

DOUBTFUL: Coloccini, Abeid

SUSPENDED: Steven Taylor, Moussa Sissoko

We can only hope mate! ;)

Saw Debuchy may be lining up at CB for your mob, very interesting that his first PL game back will be against his old team.

Hoping we party like its 1999 when we kept a clean sheet at Highbury playing our third choice GK.

Seems Aarons is out but Colo and Abeid may make the team which would make us stronger defensive unit. We are really getting down to bare bones all over the park...

INJURY CRISIS AT UNITED AHEAD OF ARSENAL
OUT:
Krul, Elliot, Ryan Taylor, Obertan, De Jong, Good, Jonas, Santon, Aarons

DOUBTFUL: Coloccini, Abeid

SUSPENDED: Steven Taylor, Moussa Sissoko
Haha and we will still lose!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back