2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We couldn't hear you campaigners. Even your supporters look confused as ****. Was it because your Melbourne folk can't read, or still wondering how a bunch out numbered by 10:1 could out voice them in their own GF?

[media]

and the NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET banner. Class. No doubt there will be only around 100 supporters travel back up to Moore Park next season as usual, and none of these hard campaigner ultras will be there.

and he's not wrong.

Arnold always takes his mind games a journey too far. no surprise.

Still, I somehow doubt MV could lose players such as Del Pierre, Khalfallah and Barbarouses for the 'entire' season in November.....find replacements mid-year, and still go on a GF run. The '2010 clanker' Muscampaigner strategised a niggling game (just as he played) to stop any flow from Sydney, the central defence injuries and sub out of necessity stuffed any real opportunities for effective changes. No doubt Antonis would've been hacked to death if he came on early anyway.

As the Unclassy NT banner 'inside' the football stadium stated....Never forgive, never forget. While these two are managers of the respective clubs there will be sting to these matches in future. not like it needs anymore anyway.

And we still won the League at Etshithad.

No doubt with a little help from your buddies at Fox Sport lifting the audio levels at the cove end, clearly obvious from that video clip. You scum can only dream of ever having an atmosphere Like Sunday night.

lol at calling us classless at least we've never stabbed anyone or how about how you scum sang about wishing we all died in the bushfires back in 09? That banner is justified in my eyes.

Just like your coach full of excuses, hope it burns deep that the one man you w@nkers hate the most is now a championship coach! By tactically defeating Arnold off the pitch with his silly mind games and on the pitch with his football smarts, jog on mate like a good little boy singing nursery rhymes in the cove you loser!

Last edited:
No doubt with a little help from your buddies at Fox Sport lifting the audio levels at the cove end, clearly obvious from that video clip. You scum can only dream of ever having an atmosphere Like Sunday night.

here, we got the help from your NT buddies.

perhaps we should really be grateful of the generous hospitality.

"Stand by SYDNEY!
Oh stand by THE FAMOUS SYDNEY FC!"

cheers folks. :)

lol at calling us classless at least we've never stabbed anyone or how about how you scum sang about wishing we all died in the bushfires back in 09? That banner is justified in my eyes.
bringing ultra s**t into the stadium? and then cry foul about poor media coverage? you lot and the wanderscum go hand in hand.

Just like your coach full of excuses, hope it burns deep that the one man you w@nkers hate the most is now a championship coach! By tactically defeating Arnold off the pitch with his silly mind games and on the pitch with his football smarts, jog on mate like a good little boy singing nursery rhymes in the cove you loser!

**** supporter and **** legend here give me and all Sydney supporters greater joy than any thing you lot would have brought from sunday................and on **** turf too.

CLANK! :D

Last edited:
I would have liked to have seen Sydney actually purchase their full allocation of grand final tickets rather than have the gall to complain they didn't get enough. If they had filled all the areas they were allocated we may have heard their chants too - assuming they made any of course - I barely heard them at all.

AudioBoomed!

Glad somebody managed to grab that. Well worth a listen for anyone who might have missed it on SEN last night.

As Berisha said >

"Every team had injuries. We had injuries. But it's not the time to make excuses. It's time to step up and deal with it. This is what Melbourne Victory did and why today we are sitting back in Melbourne with both trophies".

"There were maybe 50 copies of the Arnie quote all over AAMI park."

Musky must have thought all his Christmases had come at once when Arnie made the mistake of shooting his mouth of with that little gem. Musky was faced with the challenge of avoiding complacency going into the grand final after winning the Premiers Plate and winning our semi-final 3-0 and in such leisurely fashion, and Arny provided the motivation money just can't buy.

Last edited:
The ledge boys! Them and Dermott are the best creative forces on the terraces! Those kids also made up the Galloway one which is brilliant.

Its really too bad that most of the chants are too long for the majority of the south end the rest of the stadium to pick up.

Roma has easily come up with half of the NT's best known chants, including Tifosi, Ascoli, Dale, etc.

"Stand by SYDNEY!

Clearly you've never experienced the phenomena that is noise and distance. I'll explain it for you. You know when you see somebody across the road you don't talk normally to them as they would never hear you, instead you yell or increase the volume of your voice to make up for the distance.

Its just childish to think a couple of thousand people out sang 27k. Victory fans don't do it when we go up to Sydney (though as if you'd get that many Sydney fans) and you certainly didn't do it on Sunday night.

I do congratulate Sydney fans on being heard but it was clearly only in the lulls during the song and even on the fox sports coverage where the Sydney fans were clearly turned up they were completely drowned out during the crescendo's of Darlin, Darlin, Darlin Stand by me.

It was actually really poor of Fox Sydney and ruined the moment as a TV spectacle. I think Ned Zelic said it best though

"Stand by SYDNEY!

bringing ultra s**t into the stadium? and then cry foul about poor media coverage? you lot and the wanderscum go hand in hand.

**** supporter and **** legend here give me and all Sydney supporters greater joy than any thing you lot would have brought from sunday................and on **** turf too.

Them tears are delicious.

So that's about 10 people. We're the best supporters in the A League, even your fan bois in the media acknowledge that. Love or hate Adelaide, at least their fans turn up to their home games and am sure would have filled the allocation of GF tickets.

CFQzmowVIAAz_xl.jpg:large

Besart on KB's show on SEN. He's a really likeable guy, the more I listen to him in interviews the more I like him.
Will ACL games be included in memberships for those that have had them during our previous ACL campaign?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Besart on KB's show on SEN. He's a really likeable guy, the more IHaf listen to him in interviews the more I like him.
Will ACL games be included in memberships for those that have had them during our previous ACL campaign?
Don't believe so. Pretty sure you have to buy a ticket.

"Stand by SYDNEY!

You must not know how to read pal, the thread title says "Home of the champions!!" you clearly are not one, so why don't you knick knack paddy whack and roll the f@ck out of here scum!

Last edited:
Don't believe so. Pretty sure you have to buy a ticket.
Yep.

Last time members could by a pack that included all 3 games at a discounted rate as compared to all 3 separate. Hoping the deal with Etihad can be re-negotiated so we're not obliged to play the games there - the one game at AAMI last season (because Etihad was unavailable) was the much better atmosphere.

Yep.

Last time members could by a pack that included all 3 games at a discounted rate as compared to all 3 separate. Hoping the deal with Etihad can be re-negotiated so we're not obliged to play the games there - the one game at AAMI last season (because Etihad was unavailable) was the much better atmosphere.
I only went to the Etihad one against Jeonbuk and it was pretty s**t tbh.

You must not know how to read pal, the thread title says "Home of the champions!!" you clearly are not one, so why don't you knick knack paddy whack and roll the f@ck out of here scum!
Leave her here. She's embarrassing herself and the tears are delicious.

AudioBoomed!

cheers!!

Besart on KB's show on SEN. He's a really likeable guy, the more I listen to him in interviews the more I like him.

yes brian waldron on his segment even mentioned how cool it was that bearheart spoke to a caller in albanian too! i hope that is uploaded.

Well he or she was threadbanned a few hours ago so they won't be replying here any time soon.

i dont understand entering another teams thread and carrying on like that. sure its honourable to defend your team, but that was some utter bs. same goes for our supporters entering opposition forum/thread like that after a loss. did i read correctly his argument that they beat us at etihad (so its ok)

Matthieu Delpierre's role in us winning the silverware has gone underrated by many. He has kind of slipped under the radar because of the greater focus on our higher profile attacking players.

With Graham Arnold shooting his mouth of about how much better FC might have been less injuries, it got me wondering how much better we would have been with Delpierre at CB all season, and how good he will be next season, (hopefully) injury free?

Matthieu Delpierre's role in us winning the silverware has gone underrated by many. He has kind of slipped under the radar because of the greater focus on our higher profile attacking players.

With Graham Arnold shooting his mouth of about how much better FC might have been less injuries, it got me wondering how much better we would have been with Delpierre at CB all season, and how good he will be next season, (hopefully) injury free?
Will be undefeated if he stays healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back