2014-15 NCAA Season - MAD MARCH

Remove this Banner Ad

who will be the high ranked team to choke tomorrow? there seems to always be a huge upset and #bracketbuster on the first Friday. I wouldnt be shocked if its the Zags they seem to choke every year just not this early.

Most Brackets are normally f*cked after the first round every year.. but today has been ridiculous :confused:

Baylor and ISU i thought were two of the stronger 3 seeds in recent years get and both get rolled

Oh and thank christ ND made it out of the first round.. we are normally the 3 seed who gets the upset loss

Oh and thank christ ND made it out of the first round.. we are normally the 3 seed who gets the upset loss

I give them 1 more game, they were surprisingly good in the ACC torny last week and have carried that over. i have them beating Butler but going down to Kansas.

Dont like the new look ESPN bracket it doesnt do the red/green colors over the teams for a loss/win. it makes it harder to have a quick glance at how you went.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep we SHOULD account for Butler.

Agree Kansas will probably beat us with their superior athleticism and size inside.. we would need to shoot the lights out which we have done on the odd occasion. Being in the same quarter as Kentucky makes it basically impossible to achieve a final four miracle anyway.. we are all just cannon fodder

If I hear one more person say that call in the SMU v UCLA game was technically correct i'll scream.

How can people keep saying technically it was the right call even though it wasn't going in? It was going to be an airball, and for a shot to be called goal tending it has to be over the cylinder. That shot was never over the cylinder at any stage. Technically it was the WRONG call.

With all the upsets today.. and the only upset i picked in my bracket (of any note) was SF Austin over Utah.. going at about 25% success rate at the moment.. LSU, Purdue, VCU, SMU all going down by less than a possession killed me

Anyone found a decent VPN to get by the Geoblocking on the NCAA live stream?

Keeps giving me a "Technical foul". :(

I've been using one called cyberghost. It's worked really well so far, have been able to catch up and watch a few replays from overnight.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

I have 130 points on the ESPN bracket, only lost Baylor, Iowa State and VCU. and i also had Baylor winning next round. Right now im in the 98.7%

But tomorrow i expect to drop to about 60% because there is always a huge upset on the first Friday night.

I have 130 points on the ESPN bracket, only lost Baylor, Iowa State and VCU. and i also had Baylor winning next round. Right now im in the 98.7%

But tomorrow i expect to drop to about 60% because there is always a huge upset on the first Friday night.

I'm 120 points at 92.2%. LSU knocked me down late. But I was same place last year early an then sucked from sweet sixteen onwards and ended up 50-something%.

Got a mate that went 0-5 on the one point games today. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back