The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:
The Lakers jerseys today are lit

images

All the calls have going the Piss and Purple's Way.

Joke.

This post should be Hall of Fame worthy with what transpired afterwards :)

This post should be Hall of Fame worthy with what transpired afterwards :)

The NBA, and the chief referee Eric Lewis admitted they got the call wrong. Fair enough, it happens. Happens in many games.

Eric Lewis was not the ref in the below photo to be fair to him. This ref probably wanted to get out alive

IMG_0840.JPG

The NBA, and the chief referee Eric Lewis admitted they got the call wrong. Fair enough, it happens. Happens in many games.

Eric Lewis was not the ref in the below photo to be fair to him. This ref probably wanted to get out alive

View attachment 1596571pll hg
?
I will be honest, you Lakers fans here handled losing like that and that call very well. No way I would have been that calm or relatively gracious

Anthony Edwards is still only 21 and younger than some rookies like Keegan Murray.

Been on a tear lately, if he played for a much bigger market team, no question would there be a push for him to be an All-Star.

Hope he gets in as a reserve, would be nice for him and The Wolves, alas the guard depth in the West is insane.

Anthony Edwards is still only 21 and younger than some rookies like Keegan Murray.

Been on a tear lately, if he played for a much bigger market team, no question would there be a push for him to be an All-Star.

Hope he gets in as a reserve, would be nice for him and The Wolves, alas the guard depth in the West is insane.
It is not market size that is the issue, he had a slow start to the year and is on a .500 team and is competing with Steph, Luka, SGA, Ja, Fox, Dame,

It is not market size that is the issue, he had a slow start to the year and is on a .500 team and is competing with Steph, Luka, SGA, Ja, Fox, Dame,
Nailed it.

McDaniels has a better case for DPOY than Ant does for All-Star.

Kings @ Wolves (my two fave non Celtics teams to watch) is been an absolute cracker.

Fox v Ant-Man, after a sluggish first shooting quarter from both teams, its really been a fun and entertaining game.

Austin Rivers becoming a serviceable role/bench player for Minnesota was not a storyline i was expecting this season, but good on em.

Would love to see a playoff series between these two young and dynamic teams in the Wild West :)

Austin Rivers becoming a serviceable role/bench player for Minnesota was not a storyline i was expecting this season, but good on em.
The Gobert trade dominating the narrative has really hidden our FA signings. Anderson and Rivers have both been absolutely incredible for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps I am guilty of recency bias, but I believe according to the commentators, Minnesota have gone 11-4 in the month of January, and Ant-Man is a big reason for it.

Regardless though, it's very impressive for a lad still only 21 years of age.

Minnesota actually do look more fluid offensively without KAT out there to me, letting Gobert do his defensive/rebounding thing and letting Edwards cook and give out dimes to his teammates.

Don't know if they would trade him, but I definitely would consider it if I was The Wolves.

Minnesota actually do look more fluid offensively without KAT out there to me, letting Gobert do his defensive/rebounding thing and letting Edwards cook and give out dimes to his teammates.
Nah, this is recency bias. Our offence has always operated far more efficiently with KAT on the floor, it's one thing you definitely can't criticise him for. You can't compare our flow now, a team that has had 43 games to adjust to playing with Gobert and is now actually bringing consistent effort, to a handful of games trying to adjust to that while also not really bringing the energy needed.

The jury's still out on whether KAT and Gobert can play together effectively. We just haven't seen enough to know one way or the other. Our current streak is entirely to do with a change in mindset and better chemistry, though, not losing KAT.

Porzingis had 13pts from 5/5 shooting in the 1st

Hasn't looked like scoring in 3 quarters

Jesus, Kings screwed again by a match winning or tieing 3 ball from a blatant travel.

Been an amazing and fun game to watch though, can't see Sacramento sealing the deal in O/T without Sabonis, who fouled out.

Another great game marred by terrible officiating SMH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back