List Mgmt. 2014 AFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggered if I know. The write ups provided are all I have to go on for the bulk of the players.
Seems like another version of Brown by the write up, do you know much about Langford, isn't a relation to any overrated Hawthron youngsters is he?

If Nakia is there I think we will take him given what we know about our penchant for personality. From what I understand he is a quality young man and combined with his attributes I think he will prove irresistible for our recruiters at 16. They will lothe to risk leaving him there for another 9 picks.

I think Geelong will take Pickett at 10 and not Durdin. I dont think they need another KPD.

Reece McKenzie at 22 is a surprise but could understand St Kilda taking a chance on him.

I think Geelong will take Pickett at 10 and not Durdin. I dont think they need another KPD.
Dunno. How old is Lonergan? Maybe they are looking at Stanley as a KPD? Have they delisted Mitch Brown yet?

Think they're holding onto Mitch Brown. Lonergon is 30 I think but still got a few years left. Couldn't imagine Stanley as a key defender, he's too gangly but if they can juice him up a bit who knows.

Not keen on Lamb at all, will end up bei. ng a third tall which isn't what we need.

No more flankers. We Ned genuine key position players and genuine midfielders
Yeah. Can see Lamb going further down the draft being a flanker type. Will be interested to see were Laverde goes. A bit similar. Not a pure midfielder?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not interested in De Goey either he fades in and out of games too much. Not as good a kick as it's made out on the draft boards as well.

If we are going to go with a flanker type Duggan is the stand out for me, he has the most potential to make it in the midfield. Probably the bestdecision maker by hand and foot in this draft.

Laverde and Ahern i'd be happy with as well both are at home in the middle.

Would be a big call to take Cockatoo before our pick. Since he has only played 1 game and has had a injured foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back