List Mgmt. Next Generation Academy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Couldn’t find a specific thread for this.

Looks like we have re-launched out next gen academy. Turns out we didn’t have one during the pandemic because it was put on hold

Roos run NGA sessions at Arden Street

Looks like we’ve also partnered with Werribee Football Club to run parts of the academy, with Majak being involved. Looks like they’ve already ran a few sessions and look to do more over the next 5/6 weeks. Hopefully the start of a very productive partnership.

https://fb.watch/nWUhFisWD8/?mibextid=v7YzmG

Couldn’t find a specific thread for this.

Looks like we have re-launched out next gen academy. Turns out we didn’t have one during the pandemic because it was put on hold

Roos run NGA sessions at Arden Street

Looks like we’ve also partnered with Werribee Football Club to run parts of the academy, with Majak being involved. Looks like they’ve already ran a few sessions and look to do more over the next 5/6 weeks. Hopefully the start of a very productive partnership.

https://fb.watch/nWUhFisWD8/?mibextid=v7YzmG
The Elephant in the room with Tassie is still there. Wonder what discussions, if any are taking place.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are a lot of South Sudanese in Wyndham but they are into basketball in a big way. If Majak can convince them to play footy it could be a productive recruiting area
Or Biggie Nyuon.

They specifically mentioned Tassie in the article. Sounds like we are at least investigating it or putting some resources in place.
Yeah I didn't note that, which prompted me to think about what the ongoing plan is when Tassie come in?

I don't imagine it would be our NGA still then.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NMFC always innovators. How about NZ, ask Schwatta to run it, and divert some of those kids away from the AB's.
I think that’s Rugby Australia’s plan… when they eventually think of it

Is our nga region still Tassie til they come in?

Surely we ditch that and take the Werribee region made effective from now?

Is there even any nga prospects this year in either region ?

There’s also the talk of scrapping academies which I’m all for to make less compromises drafting

Unsure.

Tarryns brother is coming through the Tassie underage system now.

Believe he comes in the year before their drafting rights

Remove this Banner Ad

Back