List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't remember a draft where the Phantom drafts or predictions of the draft order being changed so much. This draft should prove very interesting. Because of the evenness of the first 20+ picks people will look back after a few years wondering how a club could have picked up a dud so early in the draft or how a superstar managed to last until the mid to late teens.

Don't fret just yet Stylo.

So far I've heard that we're contemplating Ellis, Duggan, Wright, Cockatoo, Lever and Laverde and a partridge in a pear tree.

Last year we were supposed to be keen on Jones and that never eventuated. Just all horsesh!t media speculation at the moment.
Haha, so is De Goey, Langdon, and my man Weller!
Didn't De Goey's old man played for the Don's http://www.afl.com.au/video/2014-11-21/draft-trumps-jordan-de-goey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why such strong feelings?
Have you seen a lot of him?
Id prefer Duggan or Weller but from what ive seen id be happy with Ellis.
Yeah I've seen him. Used to like him but BF says he's a dud so we shouldn't pick him. :p

Apparently the afl invite the top 10 to draft night. AFL has invited 17 guys.
Weller, Ahern Duggen, marchbank, Durdin, Wright, Lever, Laverde, de Goey, Langford are some.

Cockatoo, Ellis are a couple of players not invited.

Apparently the afl invite the top 10 to draft night. AFL has invited 17 guys.
Weller, Ahern Duggen, marchbank, Durdin, Wright, Lever, Laverde, de Goey, Langford are some.

Cockatoo, Ellis are a couple of players not invited.
utensil abit stiff not to get an invite.

Are there any knocks on Larerde ? Would we consider him. I thought he was destined to go top 10 ?? This draft is intriguing , with all it's twists....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back