Toast 2014 Geelong Board Poster of the Year voting thread.

Who gets your vote for 2014 Poster of the Year?

• 10lana

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bobby_

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • catempire

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • cats_09

• Cursed_Cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dazbroncos

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • FredLeDeux

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • manboob

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MC Extra Dollop

• meto

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • NSFB

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Partridge

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Squishykitty

• Teriyakicat

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • The Pivotonian

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • the rabbi

• thejester

• vinum coupe

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Willo_

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

First time posting since I've been out of the country. I want to thank everyone who nominated me and the person who voted for me at this point.

There are so many good posters here that it is almost unfair to choose a single poster. I voted for the most opinionated poster who I haven't yet considered giving myself a temporary break from via the ignore list.

we all have had a brown, eardley, burbury edwickirama in the saddle bag at one stage or another.

i had hooper in mine, but didnt we all
If you look hard enough into my saddle bags you will probable still find a pair of sunnies belonging to another MB an x ruckman.

I voted for catempire. It was remiss of me to exclude him from the nominations thread, and I had a brain fade. Between him and Partridge there's a deserving winner, whatever the outcome. Both of those posters have been head and shoulders above the rest, but I feel catempire added slightly more insight. No disrespect to Partridge though, he was brilliant as well.

There's so many more posters a tier below who I wished I could have voted for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite a big preseason looks like I haven't made an impact this year. Maybe I should talk to one of the QLD clubs......

So you're chasing money or you're the gambler who might not be able to keep it in his pants.Which one ? ;)

Sad,ain't it ? ;)
Phenomenal effort really!

When you consider all she does in real life too! I reckon Teri could be quite an addition to the Training Department at our mighty Geelong Cats!

Here goes my first post and Partridge is the one. Read footy comments, watch from afar, time to overcome my fear. Will see how I go.

Hmm.....very suss.Must know him.

Wait,isn't the youngest Partridge named Chris ? ;)

partridgefamily_2794001b.jpg

Last edited:
Here goes my first post and Partridge is the one. Read footy comments, watch from afar, time to overcome my fear. Will see how I go.

Welcome and have at it!

As Turbo said, just jump in whenever you feel the want.

Go Catters

Back