2nds 2014 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Even at this early stage, the top four looks likely to be (in no particular order) Redland - Southport - Aspley - NT.

"Development" year for us, and a real chance to go spoon, flag, flag, spoon.

If you read my post l said "Polks or Raines". you need to Read more carrefully before you post. I suppose you enjoy the floggings we are going to get if we keep playing young guys.
Holy s**t dude.

The kettle has just called the pot ignorant.

Even at this early stage, the top four looks likely to be (in no particular order) Redland - Southport - Aspley - NT.

"Development" year for us, and a real chance to go spoon, flag, flag, spoon.

Not giving any of the NSW/ACT teams a chance?

? I read all my posts carefully. Find a ppost that l have written about here l have said something wrong due to me misreading a word, not because of incorrect information on my part.
I'm not referring to misreading of posts specifically, but more the fact that you're not in a position to criticise anybody's posting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not referring to misreading of posts specifically, but more the fact that you're not in a position to criticise anybody's posting.
I was merely telling the person to read my post before he starts to make fun of what l was saying. If he had read my post more carefully then he would realise l was making a legitimate question. Then you come out and make a silly post about some grievance you apparently have.

I was merely telling the person to read my post before he starts to make fun of what l was saying. If he had read my post more carefully then he would realise l was making a legitimate question. Then you come out and make a silly post about some grievance you apparently have.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Is there something I can do to make up for it?

The Lions and Suns do not get an easy game all year, while the Giants and Swans play half or more of there games against weaker Sydney and Canberra clubs.

I think that this will really help development of our players but if we can balance the team with the same top-ups. If the league moves further in this direction maybe we could have a club without top ups? It would be great to see older players play in the 2nds or an up and coming playing on the list trying to be noticed.

A hug and maybe some hot choclate in you dont mind thanks pal :p
This will have to do for now.

zhBggDC.gif

• 59 H. Bertoli-Simmonds
  • 45 J. Bourke
  • 54 D. Cameron-Reeves
  • 33 M. Close
  • 40 I. Conway
  • 5 J. Crisp
  • 34 J. Freeman
  • 2 R. Harwood
  • 43 N. Hayes