NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 6: Oct 3-5

Remove this Banner Ad

aussiedude do you know how far out the update the "upcoming" section on ESPN3?

It's just that it would certainly help me remember to use ESPN3 if you included it on the tv schedule.

For this week it's saying:

6am - Virginia Tech v North Carolina
9am - Louisville vs NC State
9.30am - Boston vs Notre Dame (and with that, I see why maybe you don't use it... maybe this has been incorrectly labelled football?)

The Upcoming schedule was accurate last season but this year they have been bad, most weeks afew games show up that are not in the "Upcoming" Schedule. i dont think we are getting early games on ESPN3 but the night games have been showing up in recent weeks. like the 7PM kick off and later. but i think its only been the games on ABC/ESPN/ESPN2 networks in the US and not the ESPNU/SECn games. will pay more attention this week, because ESPN3 is far better quality than the illegal streams.

Although the Illegal streams are better quality than 7 dished up for the Grand Final. and other AFL games this year lol

EDIT: the ND game is soccer, they are playing Stanford in CFB this week. they have CFB games under NCAA. American Football.

NCAA Football is soccer.

As I use illegal online streams to get any game. I'd recommend the following tv schedule this week.

All times AEDT
3:00am Texas A&M @ Mississippi State
6:30am Alabama @ Ole Miss or Oklahoma @ TCU or Stanford @ Notre Dame
Brunch
11:00am Nebraska @ Michigan State

That middle game is a ***** to decide which to watch.
I don't like Alabama, Oklahoma, Stanford or Notre Dame so I wont be watching the Stanford-Notre Dame game.
But which of the other 2 does one watch?
I think Ole Miss has a better shot at winning than TCU, but, well, I hate Alabama, and don't want to risk seeing them win. So I might just go Oklahoma-TCU.

Though, Ill probably go to sleep early, miss A&M-Mississippi State. Wake up early-mid of that 2nd game. Pick 1 of the games (whichever is looking better). Then probably go Arizona State-USC (or even Miami, Florida-Georgia Tech) before switching over to Boise State-Nevada.

I missed it too man, I took the dog for a walk at half time and missed the first bit.

Another BS unsportsmanlike penalty thrown by a Pac-12 crew. I understand they dont want the players to taunt eachother after every big play but the ones like that are BS. not enough for a flag IMO

guy hit the qb helmet to helmet after he threw it

So it was Targeting and should of been an ejection, Wow that would have hurt the ducks since it happened in the 3rdQ so he would also have sit the first half @ UCLA next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oregon shuts out Arizona and forces a field goal attempt only to give away a penalty for excessive celebration. Unforgivable

this game would just be insanely hard to watch if you were a Ducks fan!

Between the refs and their own stupid mistakes, it's caused them to be losing a game that, to ignore the scoreboard, they should be winning comfortably.

Every year Oregon loses that one game they shouldn't. They might get away with it this year with the playoffs though

Last edited:
this game would just be insanely hard to watch if you were a Ducks fan!

Between the refs and their own stupid mistakes, it's caused them to be losing a game that, to ignore the scoreboard, they should be winning comfortably.

the refs cost both teams scores. i think its been nullified. you cant blame them. its just how bad the o-line is and they started slow. they dont look good this year.

well Gameday will prob end up at another SEC game next week with the Ducks loss.
I disagree.

I think SEC are #4/5 on their list of locations atm.

This is what I think atm.

1) Texas-Oklahoma - Dependant on Texas beating Baylor this week
2) USC-Arizona - Dependant on USC beating Arizona State this week
3) Baylor-TCU - Dependant on Baylor beating Texas AND TCU beating Oklahoma
4) Mississippi State-Auburn - Dependant on Mississippi State beating Texas A&M
5) Texas A&M-Ole Miss - Dependant on Texas A&M beating Mississippi State AND Ole Miss beating Alabama

If we get Baylor, Arizona State, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Alabama wins?
God knows. They might pull one out of left field and go to Marshall as the last Group of 5 school left standing.

But in the end, I think USC will take down ASU and we get USC-Arizona gameday next week.

I disagree.

I think SEC are #4/5 on their list of locations atm.

This is what I think atm.

1) Texas-Oklahoma - Dependant on Texas beating Baylor this week
2) USC-Arizona - Dependant on USC beating Arizona State this week
3) Baylor-TCU - Dependant on Baylor beating Texas AND TCU beating Oklahoma
4) Mississippi State-Auburn - Dependant on Mississippi State beating Texas A&M
5) Texas A&M-Ole Miss - Dependant on Texas A&M beating Mississippi State AND Ole Miss beating Alabama

If we get Baylor, Arizona State, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and Alabama wins?
God knows. They might pull one out of left field and go to Marshall as the last Group of 5 school left standing.

But in the end, I think USC will take down ASU and we get USC-Arizona gameday next week.

Would of been nice to see Gameday at the rose bowl. i dont remember the last time it was there

I'd prefer they go there for ucla/USC later this year

They can go to the same campus more than once. they would have gone back to Eugene for Stanford/Oregon and still might if both teams are still 1 loss teams or it looks like a game to decide the Pac-12 north.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back