NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 6: Oct 3-5

Remove this Banner Ad

Would of been nice to see Gameday at the rose bowl. i dont remember the last time it was there
Last year ;)

January 1 2013 for Stanford-Wisconsin.

Other than the Rose Bowl though, Oct 17 1998 Oregon @ UCLA.

Taysom Hill injured.
Ankle.
Im seeing speculation of a dislocation. Maybe out for the year?
There goes BYU's season. Since it, they've stopped.
Were 14-14, now they're down 28-14 to USU.

Taysom Hill injured.
Ankle.
Im seeing speculation of a dislocation. Maybe out for the year?
There goes BYU's season. Since it, they've stopped.
Were 14-14, now they're down 28-14 to USU.

They didnt have much of a D this year. But they seem to stumble against the Aggies every year. even if they went undefeated i dont think they would get much love from the committee, other than Texas and Boise no big name teams on the schedule.

ncaa-fb-main-map.png

Facebook data has been used to show the allegances for each area in the country.
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/10/03/upshot/ncaa-football-map.html#8,34.738,-117.236

That graph is really cool - as someone who, after watching college football for around 8 years, has still never chosen a team, it's interesting to see the pockets of support. I thought it was particularly interesting in the areas (ie the north east, especially around NYC) to see who people go for in the absence of big time college football.

I thought it was also particularly interesting seeing how little brothers like UCLA and Vandy become little brothers!

If you click on the link, you can get a breakdown for each area code
yeah. I have beem looking.

pretty interesting how the ducks have a lot of following in California, as a 2nd or 3rd prefferred team.

Notre Dame get support all around also. I guess the Irish bit does that

2 states that surprise me are Utah and Colorado.
Thought Utah would belong to BYU.
And I heard Colorado is quite irrelevant in Colorado with there seemingly being more support for Air Force and Colorado State.
I guess the Buff fans have just kept their heads down through this period of s**t. But will still go that way if they had to chose and were asked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

best sign at gameday today is
"If you can read this sign Your not a Bama fan" lol
o_O
Message to Ole Miss fans.
If you're going to insult other fan bases implying they're uneducated. GET YOUR OWN SPELLING CORRECT FIRST!

o_O
Message to Ole Miss fans.
If you're going to insult other fan bases implying they're uneducated. GET YOUR OWN SPELLING CORRECT FIRST!

Its better than the "Coach X/player X likes nickelback" or someother s**t band that we see every week.

Its better than the "Coach X/player X likes nickelback" or someother s**t band that we see every week.
And here I thought it was a coach who likes playing nickel defences :p

:drunk:
Best tailgate in the country?
Sorry, but BSU tailgate > Ole Miss tailgate.
Heck, UConn tailgating is better than you......

Well when you are married to christen ponder it must be easy to be impressed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back