NFL 2014 NFL - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently getting to the stadium and getting in and out of it is a horrendous experience.

If you're referring to MetLife, then my understanding is that it's pretty dire. Poorly serviced by public transport and the roads clog very quickly.

At some point, the players are going to realise that less practice is the reason for some fairly poor play on their behalf. So many poor plays in the league right now.

That reminds me I was going to try to follow those team that had the combined training camps to see if they worked because of this new reduced practice stuff.

I think the Ravens and 49ers did one.

Apparently getting to the stadium and getting in and out of it is a horrendous experience.

in pre-season or for a soccer game it was an epic fail, they ran out of food, the Wifi crashed causing also caused all phones to have no reception, and they beer and concession stands were under staffed or they had no clue what they were doing.

The 9ers look like they have taken a huge step back over the past 2 games.

That reminds me I was going to try to follow those team that had the combined training camps to see if they worked because of this new reduced practice stuff.

I think the Ravens and 49ers did one.

Quite a few teams hold combined scrimmages now. I have a memory that the Jets and Bengals were going to hold one and then cancelled it when they were fixtured to play each other in pre-season.

If you're referring to MetLife, then my understanding is that it's pretty dire. Poorly serviced by public transport and the roads clog very quickly.

Oh yeah MetLife as well but I was talking about the new 49ers stadium. Looks pretty but has not functionality.

Yeah because a OC calling a TO is the same as a ref f**k up. also i think the BS tuck rule type call on the lateral that was called an incompletion because peppers was tackling him is a s**t rule. it would of had us in FG range so the last mins would of not mattered if we were up 10-14 points not 7.

But only the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS can blow an 18 point lead, and a team giving up 14 points in the first few mins.

Who would of thought the best NY team is the only team that actually plays in NY..... Again
Actually it was a ref * up. Only the HC can call a TO off the field.

Quite a few teams hold combined scrimmages now. I have a memory that the Jets and Bengals were going to hold one and then cancelled it when they were fixtured to play each other in pre-season.
We held one with Houston and played them in wk 3 and the bad blood was flowing

in pre-season or for a soccer game it was an epic fail, they ran out of food, the Wifi crashed causing also caused all phones to have no reception, and they beer and concession stands were under staffed or they had no clue what they were doing.

So it's VFL Park?

Actually it was a ref **** up. Only the HC can call a TO off the field.

If it costs them a first round bye then they can cry.

but if they allowed the TD, Rodgers still had 3 mins to get into FG range otherwise it would of gone to OT. you are making it sound like it would of been a game winning score not a tie score with 3 mins for one of the best QBs in the league to drive down for a score. I doubt the jets would of won anyway. Rodgers was carving them up in the 2nd half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought the Bucs were meant to be good this year? Two pretty disappointing losses to start off.

Also can't believe the way the way the Jets lost that. Ryan will be filthy.
They've already played themselves out of this season, and considering the margin they lost both games by, you wonder if things would be different if McClown wasn't starting at QB.

Adding onto this, there were 11-12 seconds left when the whistle blew the final play dead, trust Jeff Triplette to * it up.

Last edited:
7088_842767765763286_6247994941158028259_n.jpg

Time of possession in Sea@SD 47mins for Chargers in sweltering conditions, no wonder that they couldn't make a stop

Remove this Banner Ad

Back