NFL 2014 NFL - Week 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, we're full

Giddy up Broncos!!

mHodRCX3Sfh7Jfv423g2Ldw.jpg

Great story about Oliver.. even though he needed Chargers RB1 & RB2 to get hurt to get a chance. I'm sure there are guys like Oliver sitting in nearly every corner of the country hoping for a call up. Matthews just ain't likely to carve up a career in the NFL.. poor b@stard.

Yeah that was definitely the turning point right there
I'm happy to admit when the Patriots receive breaks from the officials. Do you deny that the Broncos have had the better end of this against the Chargers?

I don't like to see the officials * over teams even if that includes and benefits my team. It isn't fair to the spirit of competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like the commentator/ Phil Simms has serious $$$$$$ on the Chargers beating the spread (+9.5pts)… Slot it home McManus….Grrrrr

Was the right decision to attempt the FG, kicker has to do his job.

52 yards though.. less risk just to punt it and let the D stop them while taking more time off the clock.

Bad throw into double coverage.. INT. That will make it hard.

Edit: Down by contact at 3. Big stop here and who knows...

I would've gone the coffin corner kick... unless I had still had Prater on the team ;)

Prater is in London town this weekend. Those Lions looking to stay a step ahead of GB.. Wonder if GG dares throw himself in the LIONS mouth with his 15CR??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back