2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're welcome folks. I guess the rivalry between Freo and Weagles is as big as Port v crows...
Your annoying president, ripping us off in the ebert trade, qualifying final 07, cheesy pre game inxs song, all is forgiven! !!!! ( maybe not the ebert one, hopefully we can get you back on that one one day)

BEST
Fremantle:
Fyfe, Neale, Walters, Mayne, Mundy, Sandilands,
Port Adelaide: Gray, Wines, Wingard, Hartlett, Carlile, Westhoff
Haha yes, AFL.com, it was a pretty sensational 9 touch, 0 goal game from Mayne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo Fan calls up 6pr...

Ask about the 'rumor' of Dean Margetts having a close relation working at West Coast...

Lol... 20 years and counting!!!
Are they kidding? Wasn't he the muppet who told Robbie Gray to "stop flopping around, it makes it hard" when Gray had been held onto repeatedly, then pulled out a holding free to Fremantle?

ywc-logo-design.png

The conspiracy theories on the freo board are hilarious!! They genuinely believe that the AFL is against them and the whole comp is fixed and rigged towards them never winning a flag.
Now I didn't watch the whole game last night but I'm pretty sure I didn't see GIl out there umpiring or missing shots on goal for them, same as last years GF. They haven't won anything because they are lead by pea hearts and chokers who go to water when it matters. When your captain and basically only forward playing kicks 3 points in a cut throat semi final, it proves what they are all about. Plenty of talk, plenty of excuses (we are a no excuses football team...except when they are real excuses!!) and in general plenty of failure and missed opportunities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back