2014 Official NMFC Membership Tally - 40,000 Target Reached

Remove this Banner Ad

have retired from playing myself this year so might actually travel down for some games this year. The oldest of my 3 boys is getting to the age he is keen to go now so might get some value out of the 4 memberships

just ordered my membership. roo crow (plus 3 tickets because it came with it). i will ask the team if i can let one of you take the ticket.
timmy

Thanks goalieboy82 for your support. If more of our supporters living overseas sign up for membership it will help the club greatly. Thanks for your passion!

just ordered my membership. roo crow (plus 3 tickets because it came with it). i will ask the team if i can let one of you take the ticket.
timmy

Onya timmy. You should save up and book flights down so you can see a game live with one of those tickets, or bring WatooRoo along to take up the other seat.

So, the 2o14 membership launch is officially our start to next season...?
Or was it the day after we played collingwood?
The moment the last new player fills our list?
When boys leave for Utah?
The day of the first internal trial?
First pre-season training at Aegis park?

My better half will be a new member this in 2o14 as we're moving to Melbourne & she's really starting to get involved. It was a nice feeling the first time she came into the lounge room & instead of asking "are ya's winning?" she said "are we winning?"

Here's to cracking 40,000!

I've conned the Mrs into buying a membership when we move there next season. Only downside is I have to buy a Carlton membership. Looks like I'll have to fake being sick for 11 games. If you pick a fight with another supporter do you think they'd ban you from Carlton games?

timmy

does it come with tickets or just entry to 3 games? A few years ago I rang the club to donate the 3 games to the huddle and was
told they are not actual tickets you just show up and if there is seats you can get in.

Member_zps3eef6b6f.jpg

Will be renewing our Schimma's soon to keep our level 2 seats.

I have one work mate who is North, but won't commit. Besides buying it for him what else tricks can I apply?

I have gone as far as barring him from footy conversations this year when North came out with a win :p

Invite him to a game with you, hope like he'll it's a close win.

It has to be the footy that hooks them.

Mind you I had a work mate take up a 3 game membership last season and now he's signed for 11 and so is his son. One of the games was the bloody Adelaide loss.

Now after years of talking us up I have to try and temper his expectations.

He's also a lurker on here.

Invite him to a game with you, hope like he'll it's a close win.

It has to be the footy that hooks them.

Failing that LGK I find jumper leads connected to your car battery and the subject's pills goes a long way to ensuring you get your way.

Am I able to renew my membership on the phone and change my membership to Troo Roo?

You'll just need a credit card number to arrange Troo Roo over the phone.

Whats the most expensive membership and what does it get you into?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checked my broschure North Melbourne Premiership Club Adult member 14 $795
Wow! didnt think it could be that expensive but i think i could manage that,Will it get you into grand finals regardless of us playing or not?

If the shimma 11 game package gets you into all 9 home games then what other 2 games does it include and also the same question about the 14 game package. If we get into 9 home games what are the other 5 games, l cant seem to find out. Does any of the other games include Tassie games..........does anyone on here know? thanks

If the shimma 11 game package gets you into all 9 home games then what other 2 games does it include and also the same question about the 14 game package. If we get into 9 home games what are the other 5 games, l cant seem to find out. Does any of the other games include Tassie games..........does anyone on here know? thanks

11 game gets you into the two replacement games.

14 game gets you into all Melbourne games.

The former is 9 Melbourne home games + the 2 replacement games. I would guess the latter is all Melbourne games (home or away).

Pretty sure you'd get free entry each week, being a major sponsor and all...
Just realised its a familly deal, My family around me are all *Supporters! so that deal is not for me. i am just buying one for me and my wife.

I finally managed to convince a North supporter at work to buy a membership after 12 years of not being a member. I told him if he doesn't buy a membership, his work gets low priority. It worked:thumbsu:

I finally managed to convince a North supporter at work to buy a membership after 12 years of not being a member. I told him if he doesn't buy a membership, his work gets low priority. It worked:thumbsu:

Working in a brothel and only getting sloppy seconds and filthy thirds will do the trick ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back