2014 Official NMFC Membership Tally - 40,000 Target Reached

Remove this Banner Ad

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And so it begins...

October 16th, 2013:

October 16th, 2012:

+4,858

3p0lw7.jpg

So, the 2o14 membership launch is officially our start to next season...?
Or was it the day after we played collingwood?
The moment the last new player fills our list?
When boys leave for Utah?
The day of the first internal trial?
First pre-season training at Aegis park?

My better half will be a new member this in 2o14 as we're moving to Melbourne & she's really starting to get involved. It was a nice feeling the first time she came into the lounge room & instead of asking "are ya's winning?" she said "are we winning?"

Here's to cracking 40,000!

Can guarantee one new member next year: my 5 month old daughter - The Little E.
Does she have a BF account yet?

Wow only 20k to catch last years total & its day one.

Sounds simple enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players like NDS and the positive off field goals, and 40 k target makes any arm chair fan think i need to join, They start thinking" i am the 5 k they are referring too that needs to join"

My cousin whom i bought a membership for last year , is on facebook talking with his mates about what level they will get reserved seats on, which is massive and indicative of how the general NMFC arm chair supporters feel. He's all hell bent on Majak Daw.
What ever floats your boat, but NDS would be massive for these types of fans.

Man I really hope we get Dal Santo for membership sake. I'll be getting a membership in a couple of months need to work a bit and have some other bills to pay. My girlfriend is a Melbourne member but I think I'll convert her this year.

It's up to every one of us to get this number to 40k. Get out there and get those fringe 'supporters' excited for 2014 and signed up!

Like big_e, I'll be adding a new Junior Roo membership for 2014 (and a ridiculously priced baby sized jersey with #7 on the back) :thumbsu:

20 years old and together for 4 months, I'm thinking a membership will suffice for now.

easy as Gothe00s Next time as you take her over the edge ask her to join. You can get a yes to almost anything in my experience.:D Timing is everything.

Man I really hope we get Dal Santo for membership sake. I'll be getting a membership in a couple of months need to work a bit and have some other bills to pay. My girlfriend is a Melbourne member but I think I'll convert her this year.

That shouldn't be a hard sell. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back