Review 2014 Player Sponsor of the Year

Who was the player sponsor of 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Troll Poll. If I don't get at least SOME point for having an Eagle-winged-honey badger avatar all year, what was the **** point? :cry:

Fair call but surely McGinnity is also no stranger to the crosshairs of BigFooty hatred. But at least he doesn't have to stupid things like 'disposal counts' to defend his position in the team - to all his naysayers: you try doing this.
Yeah pretty good goal i'll give you that. But that's all you'll get :p

Vote #1 Noctorniquet

A free prize for everyone who does.

*Prizes may actually not be real*

tumblr_m04r5tw1lj1qea60zo1_500.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see... kinda looks like kane249 does the majority of work in those threads o_O

He does a heck load and started all the original threads I believe. Up to the sponsor to keep it populated.

I see... kinda looks like kane249 does the majority of work in those threads o_O

He does a heck load and started all the original threads I believe. Up to the sponsor to keep it populated.

What Pants said, hence why those who do put in the effort get rewarded with potentially priority selection the next year as a recognition of their efforts ;)

For some reason I thought it meant you actually donate money to the player you sponsor.

Other boards do that, but we as a club aren't charity cases like some of them ;)

Troll Poll. If I don't get at least SOME point for having an Eagle-winged-honey badger avatar all year, what was the **** point? :cry:

Fair call but surely McGinnity is also no stranger to the crosshairs of BigFooty hatred. But at least he doesn't have to stupid things like 'disposal counts' to defend his position in the team - to all his naysayers: you try doing this.
Having the most contentious player as your buddy actually makes your job the easiest. See Dalziell 2013

Having the most contentious player as your buddy actually makes your job the easiest. See Dalziell 2013

Indeed. To be honest, ZergMinion was definitely under more fire than myself this year but rallied far better. I can't recall who Cox's sponsor was but that one should have been a fairly easy gig, especially near the end. Brennan, Smith and Wellingham had their work cut out for them also.

Indeed. To be honest, ZergMinion was definitely under more fire than myself this year but rallied far better. I can't recall who Cox's sponsor was but that one should have been a fairly easy gig, especially near the end. Brennan, Smith and Wellingham had their work cut out for them also.
No one cares about Brennan though. Maybe if he was getting games over Bennell that would have got interesting!

What about the poor guy who had to sponsor Shred? Brave guy.

Back