Review 2014 Player Sponsor of the Year

Who was the player sponsor of 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Indeed. To be honest, ZergMinion was definitely under more fire than myself this year but rallied far better. I can't recall who Cox's sponsor was but that one should have been a fairly easy gig, especially near the end. Brennan, Smith and Wellingham had their work cut out for them also.

It also helps when the arguments against your player are deeply, deeply flawed (so deeply).

Probably as good a time as any to announce that, and in a way fitting. The mods have decided to end this one early... and award 5 picks instead of 3. Congrats to the winners

Pick 5) ChampRevesby
Pick 4) Bacon Warrior
Pick 3) pantskyle
Pick 2) SpaceClef

And on the day his boy created history, a worthy winner

Pick 1) ZergMinion

Congrats to all who participated this year, and the sign up sheet for next years draft will be posted shortly.

I dedicate this victory to the forum lurkers...the guys (formerly) like me with a join date last decade and less than 50 posts to their name. You too can be a player sponsor and win the whole damn thing*

*providing there's enough people hating on your player to drive a 300+ page thread.

P.S. Post 1000! What a night for a lover of statistics...

With Pick 1 ZergMinion do you think you'll go back2back and take the new Brownlow Medallist for a second year running?

With Pick 1 ZergMinion do you think you'll go back2back and take the new Brownlow Medallist for a second year running?

Pretend I'm a 7 year old and you're Karl Langdon. Now ask me who my favourite player is ;)

If you think I have a man-crush on Matt, I can assure you that you've not seen anything yet.

I dedicate this victory to the forum lurkers...the guys (formerly) like me with a join date last decade and less than 50 posts to their name. You too can be a player sponsor and win the whole damn thing*

*providing there's enough people hating on your player to drive a 300+ page thread.

P.S. Post 1000! What a night for a lover of statistics...
Congrats on the award and the brownlow !
Also half your 1000 posts have been on the ' how much longer can the reigning brownlow medalist be debated ' thread !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey who do you think I should go for pick 5 next year? I was thinking I was on a roll with Hutch but I still need to improve.

You did well :) I am not very good with describing players as in how they go like other people on here that's why I sucked on podcasts cos I don't know how to describe players :p so that's why I just concentrate on stats :) but I will try to make stuff up next year and talk up the player I sponsor. If Waterman is still available at pick 5, you should sponsor him otherwise there's always Scott Selwood haha :p.

You did well :) I am not very good with describing players as in how they go like other people on here that's why I sucked on podcasts cos I don't know how to describe players :p so that's why I just concentrate on stats :) but I will try to make stuff up next year and talk up the player I sponsor. If Waterman is still available at pick 5, you should sponsor him otherwise there's always Scott Selwood haha :p.

The game day stats were brilliant, no-one else did that, no-one.
If you want ideas maybe for next time do what I try and do and have a bit of fun with it, be a bit creative maybe make up some pictures or interesting little quotes. I have some ideas of running with some haikus for player reports. Going to plan something big though, won't give it away just yet.

I regards to Waterman I think he will go top 3 if he gets drafted, it's like Bieber fever all over again :)

The game day stats were brilliant, no-one else did that, no-one.
If you want ideas maybe for next time do what I try and do and have a bit of fun with it, be a bit creative maybe make up some pictures or interesting little quotes. I have some ideas of running with some haikus for player reports. Going to plan something big though, won't give it away just yet.

In regards to Waterman I think he will go top 3 if he gets drafted, it's like Bieber fever all over again :)

I would if I know how to insert pics on here. I was gonna do that but didn't know how. I am still a BF noob :p I will try to do more next year :) I will put more effort next year and hopefully the boys will win more games too :)

I would if I know how to insert pics on here. I was gonna do that but didn't know how. I am still a BF noob :p I will try to do more next year :) I will put more effort next year and hopefully the boys will win more games too :)

Happy to help you out. I can create some simple Gifs if you need to me cut out some vision. I also am working on learning some photoshop so I can add a little extra to it.

Happy to help you out. I can create some simple Gifs if you need to me cut out some vision. I also am working on learning some photoshop so I can add a little extra to it.

That would be awesome :) yay :) I would like that! :) thank you so much!

I have plenty more love where that came from and I'm looking at you pants!

You have never offered to do me gifs, obviously my breasts are too hairy for you.

Back