Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

FYI lionbear I believe the Melbourne sponsorship function is on the 18th of May, so if anyone's interested in making it to that as part of this we'd need to organize the giveaways before then.

I am. ;)

Yes dlanod just received an email from the club indicating that, I will do the raffle for the function only tonight, will advise the winners and they will have to let me know if they want to attend the Vic function.

Taylor and Close have been officially bought bringing to an end player sponsorships for 2014.

Rest of raffle will take place next week, and I will allocate who gets which player tag in the next week.

Yes dlanod just received an email from the club indicating that, I will do the raffle for the function only tonight, will advise the winners and they will have to let me know if they want to attend the Vic function.

Taylor and Close have been officially bought bringing to an end player sponsorships for 2014.

Rest of raffle will take place next week, and I will allocate who gets which player tag in the next week.
Not sure if you want to do things differently (by all means), but as a heads-up, in previous years folks have nominated which prize they want to go in the draw for. If you are going to do that again this year then you'll need to PM everyone calling for their preferences and give them at least a couple of days to reply.

Not sure if you want to do things differently (by all means), but as a heads-up, in previous years folks have nominated which prize they want to go in the draw for. If you are going to do that again this year then you'll need to PM everyone calling for their preferences and give them at least a couple of days to reply.

Ok, I was going to chuck everyone's name in a hat based on how many tickets they got and draw for each item, but if people want to allocate it to different prizes then we can do it that way.

I will PM everyone tonight:)

Everyone has got a suggestion to make so here's mine:

- Just ask people to nominate if they want to be included in the Melbourne sponsor's function draw. Get that bit done given it is time critical.
I'll opt out of that draw - don't think I could convince Mrs Davemonkey that a trip to Melbourne is in the budget.

DRAW TO TAKE PLACE NOW, ENTRIES ARE CLOSED, THOSE WHO DIDN'T REPLY TO THE PM WILL GET ALLOCATED 50% OF THEIR TICKETS TO THE PLAYER FUNCTION, IF THEY WIN IT AND CAN'T ATTEND CAN TRADE IT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A TICKET IN THE GURNSEY DRAW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Player Sponsors Function

Hanley: ZoBlitz
Robertson: BigBadBrisbaneBears
Taylor: BuntonRules
Close: Voss the boss

Please PM me by the end of today if you want to attend the Vic Function.

Congratulations to the winners.

Jumper draw to take place later this week.

You will need to PM me your actual name so I can forward onto the club.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Player Sponsors Function

Hey LB - thanks for the prize, not sure you recieved it but i sent you a PM earlier in the week saying that i would not be able to go to the PSF. Are you able to redraw that one (so no one misses out) and place me in the Jumper draw please? Thanks

Hey LB - thanks for the prize, not sure you recieved it but i sent you a PM earlier in the week saying that i would not be able to go to the PSF. Are you able to redraw that one (so no one misses out) and place me in the Jumper draw please? Thanks

Your PM got caught up in the only 18 per PM sorry:(. So as you have replied I will move your ticket into the jumper draw. But your ticket has been moved to the jumper draw.

For the record, those who haven't replied are:
LionKing
BuntonRules
Antman78
Haggis McHaggis

A redraw has been completed and the new winner of Close's player function is:

Drum Rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

royboy2

If you want ti attend the player function this weekend please PM me your actual name by the end of today to forward onto the club.

Last edited:
AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Player Sponsors Function

Lot of effort, much appreciated.

Booyah, I get someone who definitely (probably) won't be leaving at the end of the season so I won't get bitter about it!

LB, I can,t make it either, so can I do the same? Damn, damn, damn, coz I am the biggest lewie Taylor fan.:(

Stoked to get chosen in the rookie draft, & thanks to lionbear for organising it all.

LB, I can,t make it either, so can I do the same? Damn, damn, damn, coz I am the biggest lewie Taylor fan.:(

Any chance I could get changed to Taylor?, my missus loves him!

Booyah, I get someone who definitely (probably) won't be leaving at the end of the season so I won't get bitter about it!

Lets not try too hard to jinx it now.

Boo-ya! I get to meet Hanley by proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back