Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your PM got caught up in the only 18 per PM sorry:(. So as you have replied I will move your ticket into the jumper draw. But your ticket has been moved to the jumper draw.

For the record, those who haven't replied are:
LionKing
BuntonRules
Antman78
Haggis McHaggis

A redraw has been completed and the new winner of Close's player function is:

Drum Rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

royboy2

If you want ti attend the player function this weekend please PM me your actual name by the end of today to forward onto the club.

Apologies lionbear for not getting back to you sooner. Please put both my votes towards the jumper prize. Great job. Thanks

Just a quick update, remaining items will be raffled on Tuesday.

The Tag process will commence Wednesday.

Hi lionbear, I'm sorry but I am old and I can't remember how to pm?
Could you help me out please?
Click on his picture and you'll get a pop-up, click on 'Start a conversation'.

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic news! Thank you very much! I really really appreciate all the effort you have put in Mr lionbear!
cheers sisterka

Is this the first time you've won a sponsorship prize? If so, you deserve it - I reckon you'd be close to the biggest donor over the years!

I won a signed framed photo of Banfield a few years ago. Even though he has gone I still keep it on my wall.
I am happy to donate to the bigfooty sponsorships because I get to sponsor a few at one time.
I also enjoy a bit of a brag when I am playing poker and the blokes are giving me a hard time about the
Lions. Most of them are non-member dentally-challenged collingwood supporters, so it is my duty!

Have just mentioned to Lionbear that, due to a re-shuffle of sorts, I won't be needing the Close sponsorship function prize.

So it's up for grabs again.

26th June if anyone who chipped in (who missed a prize) wants to go. :thumbsu:

What's happening with our tags this year?
I have a list on the office computer ready to go, basically people who voted for a player who got selected was put onto that players tag list, there is about 10 to decide on who get which tags, I will put that list up tomorrow, it will be first in best dress. It will go up about 10am so people be ready to look and get the tag they want:)

What's happening with our tags from last year???? :straining::straining::straining:

whatboutbob can you email me last years Tag list and I will check off with PM's I received and send through list to update to Admin.

Sorry for the delay in all this, I have had a major work restructure the last month and it has swamped me with extra stuff to do, I should be getting a little back to normal now.

Hanley
Simba Mayo
Elixuh
Chasing the Dream
irel
karix
royboy1
Bunton Rules
sisterka
6 tags left

Robertson
POBT
Caiphus
ZoBlitz
WhiteLionFeva
Voss the boss
Dizzle
BigBadBrisbaneBears
Full

Taylor
matwt73
BeamStar17
Crusha
GingerGreatness
Sisterka
Simba Moyo
Davemonkey
Ironmonger
Full

Close
Lockie
dlanod
sisterka
WhiteLionFeva
Ironmonger
2 Tags Left

POSTERS TO NOMINATE TAG (FIRST IN BEST DRESSED!!!)
matwt73
pauldrc
LionKing
Kabanna
Antman78
PertRoosOsborne
karix
Haggis McHaggis

Post your player on this thread now (First in Best Dressed).

Ironmonger & WhiteLionFeva I will make sure you get two different tags if there is only one player left when you vote.

If you are not on this list and did pay for sponsorship, please PM me your amount and date of payment immediately.

The lines are now open!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back