2014 Saints Supercoach & Dreamteam Leagues - Leagues are up! Check First Post!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get a team in

Belladonic Hayes is listed, though I can't work out whether it shows that you have a valid team.

There are only 15 teams at the moment, so we are going to be filled out by a few randoms when the siren blows.

The FanHub hamster who is powering their site needs to have a good hard look at itself.

Belladonic Hayes is listed, though I can't work out whether it shows that you have a valid team.

There are only 15 teams at the moment, so we are going to be filled out by a few randoms when the siren blows.

The FanHub hamster who is powering their site needs to have a good hard look at itself.

I definitely don't have a valid team in, I had to throw my hands up in frustration.

Still plenty of spots in the Saints VS Dreamteam league code - 739757.

I've just joined it, much easier to use than the AFL DT site although that seems to be working better than last night.

I don't know why they need to keep changing the format every year, the AFL DT site was fine last year and now it's hopeless.

Someone was saying on the DT forum that they don't autofill leagues now so you could end up with an odd number of teams which will screw up the head to head matches. I'm not sure if that's true but you probably want to make sure each league has 18 teams to be on the safe side.

Just joined both the RDT and Afl Fantasy leagues, both of them I'm Costas Calypsos.

Any Supercoach spots still free or have they all been filled?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all,
Former SC Saints Div 1 player (and one time winner). I know I've left it late this year but if there's any place in any league I'd love to be involved.
Cheers.

Not sure if all spots taken in the saints DT league or not. I was in div 1 last season and made the finals I think. No sweat if ready allocated. Thanks, Sauce.

Saint Bostriots can we grab an update? I'll then update the first post as well.
I will do another update tonight, There have been people joining without checking first but I couldn't tell who was who because not everyone has been letting me know their team names.
I'll check to see if a 4th league for SC is required.
I did let the OPer know to update as I go.

Anyone else playing VS Dreamteam want to represent the Saints in the DT Club Board Championship here.

Five takers so far, so jump into league code - 739757.

Kildonan, I see your team has not appeared. Are you still getting an error message?

I just jumped in (Grog Bogs), at least this site is usable!

Still 6 spots remaining in the VS RDT.

I will do another update tonight, There have been people joining without checking first but I couldn't tell who was who because not everyone has been letting me know their team names.
I'll check to see if a 4th league for SC is required.
I did let the OPer know to update as I go.
I have joined in SC div 1 as Saintsmania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back