2014 South Australian Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West End Redbacks, Cleveland Browns
I was going to start a generic draft thread for all my thoughts, but this thread is clearly overdue. And what better place to start discussions, then with the best U18 side in the country? 2013 proved to be a bumper year for the South Australians, what with winning the U18 Championships, 5 players being named All Australian and no less than 20 players getting drafted. So will 2014 bring the same amount of success? It very well could.

What will no doubt please many, is that the squad is particularly strong in terms of KPPs. It's the definite strength, at both ends of the ground. There aren't the same 'big name' midfield types - whereas last year, we had the likes of Dunstan, Aish and Dumont running through the midfield. It's still very much an open field, and it will be fun to watch just who steps up to take charge in the middle.

So, at this very very early stage, who are the top 5 SA prospects? Well, in my opinion...

1. Sam Durdin (197cm, 85kg defender - West Adelaide)

There aren't any questions about who is #1 at the moment. Durdin was the only South Australian to play four games in the Championships last year as an underager. And he has been one of the first picked in the AFL/AIS side for the last two years, and was awarded the scholarship that the likes of Aish, Selwood, Whitfield and Naitanui received before him. Right now, his biggest strength is being able to play anywhere on the field. He has spent time at both ends of the ground, as well as playing a significant amount of time as a mobile ruckman. Personally, I like him best as a defender in that Jake Carlisle type mould. He has the height, and he moves really well for such a big guy. Plus, he has neat disposal for someone pushing 200cm. Unfortunately, he is out injured for the next three months. But, he should be back right in time for the U18 Championships.

2. Mac Bower (190cm, 77kg utility - Norwood)

Not sure how much agreement I'll have quite yet with having Bower this high, but I was super impressed with him as a 17 year old last year. He isn't quite at the level of Matt Scharenberg, but I think that's the role he will play this year. And it wouldn't surprise me to see people debating his best position all season long. It was more as a defender that I came to like Bower, playing as that third/fourth tall he zoned off well and has a nice boot on him. That's where he spent the first half of the season, but then made the move forward. He kicked 15 goals in 5 U18 games, and finished with a bag of 7 in a Reserves game - that's Reserves, not U18s. His leading patterns suggest being quite a natural up forward, as he really attacked the ball coming forward. So, hopefully he gets a chance to show off both sides of his game this season.

3. Billy Stretch (179cm, 68kg forward - Glenelg)

Yet another F/S pick for Melbourne, right now I would have him going in the second round. And that's a big jump from where I would have rated him this time last year. But he was one of the real surprises for me last season, so if he can continue with that sort of development in 2014 then he could easily keep climbing the draft order. He's similar to Jay Kennedy Harris, although I do slightly prefer Stretch due to his extra height - but having said that, I wasn't as high on JKH as others. Stretch showed this year that his best football is played on a forward flank, pushing up to the wings and through the midfield. He has a very good endurance base, which allows him to play this role well. All he really needs to show this year is that his midfield game is developing, he wont ever be an inside ball winner but he could be dangerous on the outside.

4. Caleb Daniel (166cm, 66kg midfielder - South Adelaide)

Alright, so Caleb Daniel is only 166cm. There is a very good chance that he will be overlooked simply because of that. But in terms of projected impact this year alone, he would be #1 on this list by a long way. He played 10 league matches in the SANFL last year, proving himself to be one of his team's better clearance players. And in the U18 testing earlier this year, he won the beep test and finished top 5 in both time trial and 20m sprint. Oh, and his skills are as good as any inside midfielder in the draft. If you were only told this and not his height, you'd be hard pushed to have him outside the top 5 of the whole draft. But unfortunately, size is arguably the most important thing when it comes to getting drafted and for Daniel he doesn't really have the versatility to his game to make clubs overlook the whole 'being under 170cm' thing.

5. Jesse Watchman (196cm 90kg forward - West Adelaide)

Once again, South Australia has a big bodied full forward for people to get excited over. In 2012, we were a bit premature in annointing Mason Middleton as he wasn't really ready quite yet. And in 2013, Mitch Harvey was the hotly debated key forward. Could we have another in Watchman? More than likely. The positive is that he has the resume that better supports such hype than the others. Jesse has been involved in the AFL/AIS system, and as a 17 year old he kicked 36 goals in 15 U18 games this season. Like Durdin, he is also capable of running through the ruck. But without a doubt, he is best played up forward. I think he'll be a handful for opposition defenders this year, because he has impressive body strength for a teenager and more importantly seems to have a good technique in the one on one contests. There are a few big forwards in this draft with even bigger profiles so far, so Watchman could be a nice relative sleeper to watch as the year goes on.

So that's my top 5 for the moment, although it will likely change significantly over the next 9 months. Rounding out the top 10 would be the likes of Peter Bampton, Jake Johansen, Peter Spurling and Jack Donkersley. But what about a possible surprise packet? There seems to be one every year, and in 2014 my pick is...

Oleg Markov (187cm, 68kg midfielder - North Adelaide)

If I had to pick one 'bolter' it would be Oleg Markov from North Adelaide. I won't lie, I haven't actually seen him play yet. He didn't play in the SANFL at any level last year, and only played a handful of U16 games back in 2012. I know a lot of people are excited about him at North Adelaide though, and word is that he is a strong chance to feature at the top level this season. Markov is a star athlete, having set school records in both the high jump and long jump. And, he finished with the fastest 20m sprint time at the SANFL Academy testing earlier this year. I imagine this year, he will largely play off a wing but he also has the potential to play at either end of the ground. The South Australian side is far from set when it comes to the midfield, and he seems like the type of player that Brenton Phillips will like and give a real shot. He's certainly one player I'll be keeping a close eye on.

And because everyone loves 'mature aged' players right now, I thought I'd look at a couple that I will be keeping an eye on. As always, a number of players have made the move to the SANFL to further their chances of getting drafted - Mitch Thorp. Josh Scott for example. And just on this, Glenelg have a ridiculously strong side this year with their new signings. But, the two I like are...

Luke Buckby (192cm, 85kg utility - Central Districts)

So some of you may remember me going on about Buckby last year, and for good reason I think. This time last year, he was BOG in the SANFL U18 Academy trial match. But, he then suffered stress fractures in his foot and missed the entire season. It was a cruel blow, as I think he would have featured quite heavily for SA in the Championships. But it's a new year, and we saw last season that Brenton Phillips is more than happy to give a 19 year old a shot - Sean Lemmens played as an overager in the Championships, and ended up going in the second round of the draft. Hopefully Buckby can get back to full fitness and follow suit. He is another who is similar to Scharenberg, in that he can play either as a medium defender or through the midfield. And it was in that trial match, that he dominated as a big bodied midfielders.

Michael McMahon (185cm, 80kg forward - North Adelaide)

Turning 20 this year, I think this could be the year for McMahon to really shine. I mentioned him a couple of years as a possible outside draft chance, but he was obviously overlooked and hasn't really come on quite as I would have liked as of yet - admittedly, in a large part due to injury. But, a number of spots in the league side have opened up this year - the biggest of them being from Nathan Gordon going to Richmond. That leaves an opening for a medium forward, and one who can push up the flanks. And that's where I think McMahon excels. He has proven himself to be a big time goal kicker and has enough tricks to suggest he isn't limited to playing deep forward. In his draft year, I compared him to Jeremy Howe and I think he is a pretty good like for like replacement for Gordon who got drafted after a solid year.

So there you have it, a quick look at some of the top South Australian prospects this year. I'll be keeping it updated all season long. And just remember, I don't take kindly to criticism of my South Australians.

The U18 Academy internal trial was held on the weekend, it's basically the first hit out for the season and the beginning of the cuts to get down to a squad of 40 for the Championships later in the year. I haven't seen the match, but I'm hopeful of getting some footage in the next few weeks. But in the mean time, the SANFL reported it as such...

SA BLUE: T. Read, C. Daniel, P. Bampton, J. Brown, J. Rose, S. Tahana, A. Francis.
SA RED: D. Gore, O. Markov, L. Partington, J. Hone, C. Tiggeman, E. Haylock, J. Hayes.

GOALS - SA BLUE: B. Turner, N. Casboult, T. Sullivan 2, J. Brown, J. Kappler, P. Bampton, C. McLean, J. Rose, B. Heaslip, M. Allen, T. Read.
SA RED: J. Johansen, H. Westhoff 2, H. Wigg, L. Partington, J. Gaffney, D. Gore, H. Carey, J. Donkersley, O. Markov, C. Tiggeman, K. Ramsey.

So for starters, Oleg Markov looks to have justified my stance by finishing in the bests. I really do see him being an important player for SA this season. And after the game, Phillips highlighted three players as being keys to the SA midfield - Bampton, Daniel and Johansen. In terms of players I haven't already mentioned, we'll look at the two BOGs for their respective sides...

Tom Read (200cm, 88kg ruckman - Sturt)

As Brenton Phillips said, he is "as raw as raw can be". Read hasn't played much football at all really, but showed his ability not only in the ruck but also around the ground. For anyone who followed the SA boys in 2013, he is more along the lines of Miller than Steffe. He'll be the favourite to partner Spurling in the ruck this season, and both offer that something extra below their knees.

Dean Gore (183cm, 83kg midfielder - Sturt)

I could see Gore playing a big role for SA in the Championships, in something of a George Hewett type role - with someone like Bampton being the more well known Dunstan type. He wont be as heralded as some of the other midfielders, but with his strong frame he can win his own ball as well as having an impact going forward. He also played some Reserves football last year, which will put him well on his way to hopefully making a league debut in 2014.

Also, a few of the best players are underaged and definitely names for next year. I'm a really big fan of Stephen Tahana, a medium sized defender who looked good in his matches as a 16 year old last year. Luke Partington, Ryan Burton and Maris Olekalns are the other 17 years old that I would expect to feature for SA this year.

I'm fairly sure that he's not eligible for the 2014 draft, but any thoughts on James Rose Chris25?

Edit: Also Spurling and Donkersley?

I'm fairly sure that he's not eligible for the 2014 draft, but any thoughts on James Rose Chris25?

Edit: Also Spurling and Donkersley?

James Rose is indeed eligible for the 2014 draft, he turns 18 in April. He's a hard one to really place quite yet, because he didn't play a full season of U18 football last year - what with being a private school boy and all. When he did play, he kicked a lot of goals as a medium forward. But it was only his last sort of three or so games that he truly looked a prospect. Before that, he was kicking 5 goals but from single figure disposal. So he wasn't really having much else of an impact. But later in the year, he started winning more of the ball. And that's what he needs to work on this year. He's a similar size to Luke Reynolds, and we saw him drop to the rookie draft - probably due to question marks on his mobility and versatility. So Rose needs to continue to show his athleticism and more importantly that he is more than just a medium stay at home forward.

Spurling and Donkersley will probably be the next two that I write about. In short, I like them both.

Where have you got Durdin going overall? Chance for No.1 in your books?

Can't rule it out. You could make a case for 10 or so players to be the #1 pick at this stage, wont truly know until the season starts. I would rate Durdin as the best defender, and alongside McCartin as the top KPP at the moment though.

Can't rule it out. You could make a case for 10 or so players to be the #1 pick at this stage, wont truly know until the season starts. I would rate Durdin as the best defender, and alongside McCartin as the top KPP at the moment though.
Agree. I'd add Wright into the conversation due to his height will draw a lot of interest depending on who has those top picks.

James Rose is indeed eligible for the 2014 draft, he turns 18 in April. He's a hard one to really place quite yet, because he didn't play a full season of U18 football last year - what with being a private school boy and all. When he did play, he kicked a lot of goals as a medium forward. But it was only his last sort of three or so games that he truly looked a prospect. Before that, he was kicking 5 goals but from single figure disposal. So he wasn't really having much else of an impact. But later in the year, he started winning more of the ball. And that's what he needs to work on this year. He's a similar size to Luke Reynolds, and we saw him drop to the rookie draft - probably due to question marks on his mobility and versatility. So Rose needs to continue to show his athleticism and more importantly that he is more than just a medium stay at home forward.

Spurling and Donkersley will probably be the next two that I write about. In short, I like them both.
Having played on all 3 of them, I honestly find Rose the most mobile of the lot. All very difficult to play on, mind you. I'll be keen to read your thoughts on Spurling and Donkersley.

I suppose the thing with Rose, is that he hasn't really had a continuous run in the SANFL program yet. Last year, he would play a few matches and then miss a month. So he didnt get the chance to develop with the other players, and wasn't really part of the midfield rotations or anything. He's already received some positive comments for his preseason though. And I'm looking forward to an uninterrupted season, and getting to see all the strings to his bow.

I suppose the thing with Rose, is that he hasn't really had a continuous run in the SANFL program yet. Last year, he would play a few matches and then miss a month. So he didnt get the chance to develop with the other players, and wasn't really part of the midfield rotations or anything. He's already received some positive comments for his preseason though. And I'm looking forward to an uninterrupted season, and getting to see all the strings to his bow.
If he was missing Sturt games because of college football, will that not be the case again as he was in Year 11 last year? Or was there some other reason that he missed games with Sturt?

I'm not entirely sure on the reasons why Rose only played half the season for Sturt last year. Other than watching them play and noting when they do well, I don't really look too deep into the underaged kids. But, I find generally the schools relax a little bit when it's a player's draft year - particularly when they're involved in the SA squad, and on the verge of reserves/league selection.

Time for a quick look at some other key players for South Australia this year...

Jack Donkersley (186cm, 80kg midfielder - Glenelg)

If there is one thing that South Australia seems to produce every year, it's these reasonably big bodied and versatile midfielders. We saw a number of them last year in Dunstan, Dumont and Hewett - as well as some others who went undrafted, like Favretto. And Jack Donkersley very much fits that bill this season. In Year 12 last year, he didn't play a full season in the SANFL but his first month in the U18s was excellent. Through the midfield he racked up the touches, playing as forward he was kicking goals and in the past he has also played across half back. Hopefully, we'll get a full season out of him in 2014 and he can push for some senior game time. Personally, I like him as that midfielder/half forward type. He has a very good turn of speed, and it's his ability to win his own ball which puts him more in that Hewett bracket as opposed to Favretto.

Peter Spurling (199cm, 88kg ruckman - Glenelg)

Even though he was only a 17 year old, I was a little surprised we didn't see any of Peter Spurling in the U18 Championships last year. I thought he was probably a better option than a couple of those who did play and would have been a more attacking option, but he should get a chance to lead the ruck for South Australia this season. He really is that classic modern ruckman, where it's almost like having an extra midfielder in the middle. He's got a bit of Zac Clarke to him, in that he is very athletic and good on the ground but can also play up forward. When he got a chance to be the #1 guy in the SANFL U18s last year, he was getting 20+ disposals plus 25+ hitouts a game. He just seems to have a good feel for the game, so he is more than an athletic big guy. And yes, it was him who took that crowd catch at the cricket last year.

Jack Hayes (190cm, 80kg forward - Woodville West Torrens)

Brother of Brisbane rookie Nick, early suggestions would have Jack getting picked up a little earlier in the draft. He had an interesting season in the SANFL U18s last year, playing a number of different roles - even through the ruck at times. Towards the end of the season, he had one 34 disposal/17 mark game which I think could lead to some misconceptions about him as a player. He isn't a key forward, not even an undersized one. If anything, he is a big half forward/midfielder. Ryan O'Keefe is probably the closest AFL comparison in my opinion. He has strong hands above his head, although is largely a lead/mark player as opposed to hauling in big contested grabs. I'd like to see him play more in the midfield this season, as I prefer him to be kicking the ball inside 50 as opposed to being kicked to. I think he has quite a scope for improvement, and it's sounding like he may be given a real chance as a key player for South Australia this year.

Some good and bad news for South Australia in this past week. The good is that Sam Durdin is about a month ahead of schedule in his return from a thumb injury, so he'll definitely be right to go for the U18 Championships. But unfortunately, Caleb Daniel is a chance to miss after being ruled out for 3 months due to ankle surgery. He would have been right in the starting midfield, so it would be a bit of a blow around the stoppages.

But in other news the 2014 season has kicked off, with the U18s and Reserves playing last weekend and the seniors starting the season this week. And it's looking like a few draft prospects will be getting some early games at the top level. Peter Bampton had a productive game last night for Norwood, while small midfielders/forward Alex Neal-Bullen and Cory Gregson are both set to debut for Glenelg. Strong bodied midfielder Dean Gore should also make the cut for the Sturt side.

Meanwhile, Mac Bower and Jesse Watchman have both started the season in the Reserves. With Watchman beginning the season in the back lines.

And in the opening round of the U18s, the best player across all the matches was young Sturt ruckman Tom Read - 200cm, 88kg. If his game on the weekend is anything to go by, then he could easily go past Peter Spurling as the #1 ruckman for SA and be one to seriously watch as the draft gets closer. He finished with 15 disposals, 8 marks (4 of which were contested), 16 hitouts and up forward ended the game with 4 goals and 3 behinds. He covers the ground well, and showed just how dangerous he can be up forward too. Some very good signs. Others to impress were Josh Pobke down back for North Adelaide, with Jack Donkersley and Jack Hayes performing well in the midfield for Glenelg and Woodville respectively. I was particularly pleased to see Hayes in the middle (although I'd prefer him not in the ruck) because I think he offers more as a midfielder than he does as a forward.

5. Jesse Watchman (196cm 90kg forward - West Adelaide)

Once again, South Australia has a big bodied full forward for people to get excited over. In 2012, we were a bit premature in annointing Mason Middleton as he wasn't really ready quite yet. And in 2013, Mitch Harvey was the hotly debated key forward. Could we have another in Watchman? More than likely. The positive is that he has the resume that better supports such hype than the others. Jesse has been involved in the AFL/AIS system, and as a 17 year old he kicked 36 goals in 15 U18 games this season. Like Durdin, he is also capable of running through the ruck. But without a doubt, he is best played up forward. I think he'll be a handful for opposition defenders this year, because he has impressive body strength for a teenager and more importantly seems to have a good technique in the one on one contests. There are a few big forwards in this draft with even bigger profiles so far, so Watchman could be a nice relative sleeper to watch as the year goes on.
Chris, where do you see Watchman going in the draft?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris, where do you see Watchman going in the draft?

At the moment, I'd put a similar range to what Mitch Harvey had last year - early second to fourth. His improved versatility should help his cause, he's arguably just as good down back as he is up forward.

At the moment, I'd put a similar range to what Mitch Harvey had last year - early second to fourth. His improved versatility should help his cause, he's arguably just as good down back as he is up forward.
I'll be watching him with some interest... He'd be a good get for the Saints, Doggies, Carlton or even Freo, all of whom are a bit light on for KPPs

I was hoping we might look at him and develop him as a KPD. Good to see West Adelaide putting in the hard yards for us. :p

Adding to the injury news, Oleg Markov is out with a broken colllarbone at the moment. And from the sounds of it, may be touch and go for the U18 Championships - which would be a really big blow for SA. But elsewhere there was good news...

As hoped, three U18 players did in fact make their senior debuts - Gore, Gregson and Neal-Bullen. 177cm Cory Gregson had a solid game in the middle, particularly with his tackling. But it was Glenelg teammate in 178cm Alex Neal-Bullen who was arguably most impressive of the three, playing particularly well off of half back. A few more games like that and he could easily slot into the SA starting side in a few months. The well developed 183cm Dean Gore played a similar role through the midfield and across half back, and his foot skills shone through.

In the U18s meanwhile, Michael Langridge from Sturt was arguably best across all the matches. He isn't one of the top tier U18 midfielders and will be battling because of his size, but he was strong in close and is a very good tackler. Unless Caleb Daniel misses the Championships, I probably wouldn't expect him to see a lot of playing time for SA though. 177cm midfielder/forward Ethan Haylock played more of a forward role this week for the Eagles, and had an excellent match - 26 disposals, 11 marks and 5 goals. He's super fit and a really good kick, it was the type of performance that will catch a few eyes. Also for Woodville, Jack Hayes was impressive - but in more of a roaming undersized ruckman role than anything else. Personally, I don't even care about how many hitouts he gets and rucking could almost hurt his chances because there is no chance he does that at AFL level. But, it gets him into the midfield which is a positive at the least.

At Port Adelaide, it was all about the underaged kids - Luke Partington, Kyle Jackson and Brendon Jackson. Partington continued just to dominate in the midfield, and is already up there as one of the best midfielders for the 2015 draft. Meanwhile, the indigenous Jackson twins continued their good form up forward and down back respectively.

But otherwise, most of the big names were away with the AIS. Donkersley was solid, without being spectacular. But the one impressive performance was from Mikey Coombes, a 174cm midfielder/small forward from Sturt. He played for NT in the U18 Championships last year as a 17 year old, as more of an inside midfielder. But he has shown some natural ability as a crumbing forward too, and did so again on the weekend. Certainly one to keep an eye on.

Of course, a lot of the top prospects are away with the AIS Academy at the moment so Round 2 was a little light on for draft hopefuls. But there were still some games of note...

Firstly, the 2015 draft is looking ridiculously good from a South Australian perspective. Luke Partington is arguably the best performing midfielder so far this year, and would probably be leading the U18 equivalent of the Brownlow at this early stage. While as I mentioned last week, teammates the Jackson twins are performing well. At North Adelaide, three underaged kids played Reserves this week - midfielder Maris Olekalns, key forward Ryan Burton and defender Stephen Tahana. And Tahana is one of the best defenders I've seen come through the underaged system. Meanwhile, medium forwards Ben Beioley and Keiran Agius are kicking goals at will.

But back to 2014, and Jack Hayes finally made it out of the ruck - by moving up to the Reserves. And thankfully, he resumed his half forward role and pushed up the ground. Not as dominant as in past weeks, but a strong showing at the next level up. North Adelaide talls Callum Wilkie and Josh Pobke were solid as third tall forwards and defenders respectively, with Pobke in particular providing run from the back lines. Jack Donkersley got his usual 20 touches, but I'm still not sure whether he is damaging enough or if he is following the Nick Favretto line.

This week's new name is 177cm midfielder from Woodville, Ethan Haylock. Busy little midfielder, who tends to patrol more on the outside. Solid with his disposal, and can be damaging going forward. I imagine he'll be consistent the whole season, and push for Reserves selection in a couple of months time.

Of course, a lot of the top prospects are away with the AIS Academy at the moment so Round 2 was a little light on for draft hopefuls. But there were still some games of note...

Firstly, the 2015 draft is looking ridiculously good from a South Australian perspective. Luke Partington is arguably the best performing midfielder so far this year, and would probably be leading the U18 equivalent of the Brownlow at this early stage. While as I mentioned last week, teammates the Jackson twins are performing well. At North Adelaide, three underaged kids played Reserves this week - midfielder Maris Olekalns, key forward Ryan Burton and defender Stephen Tahana. And Tahana is one of the best defenders I've seen come through the underaged system. Meanwhile, medium forwards Ben Beioley and Keiran Agius are kicking goals at will.

But back to 2014, and Jack Hayes finally made it out of the ruck - by moving up to the Reserves. And thankfully, he resumed his half forward role and pushed up the ground. Not as dominant as in past weeks, but a strong showing at the next level up. North Adelaide talls Callum Wilkie and Josh Pobke were solid as third tall forwards and defenders respectively, with Pobke in particular providing run from the back lines. Jack Donkersley got his usual 20 touches, but I'm still not sure whether he is damaging enough or if he is following the Nick Favretto line.

This week's new name is 177cm midfielder from Woodville, Ethan Haylock. Busy little midfielder, who tends to patrol more on the outside. Solid with his disposal, and can be damaging going forward. I imagine he'll be consistent the whole season, and push for Reserves selection in a couple of months time.

I will be watching Donkersley Thursday night against South Adelaide at the Bay oval this week. It'll be interesting to see how he goes. Have heard that he has been switching positions a lot this year which may be the cause of the lack of touches he has been getting. It will be a good night for a game of footy. I suggest trying to get down there Chris.
Cheers

Peter Spurling (199cm, 88kg ruckman - Glenelg)

He just seems to have a good feel for the game, so he is more than an athletic big guy. And yes, it was him who took that crowd catch at the cricket last year.

The concern when he took that catch is he was carrying an iced coffee and a burger. Clearly not up to it fitness wise.

(joke)

I went and watched Glenelg v South Last night. Some things i noticed were: South start well but cant hold their leads. Glenelg also are a bunch of individuals with no structure. As i said previously i was watching Donkersley closely. He started off very very well. Was very damaging when he had the ball in his hands. Kicked a wonderful goal out of a clearance and also ran along the wing having plenty of bounces. He would of easily had his hands on the ball the most out of everyone till half time. For some reason he got moved down forward and fell out of the game due to the disposal of the ball. In the last Quarter he got moved onto a wing which (IMO) was dumb. He constantly got burnt when he lead for the ball. He also needs to work on his workrate when he doesnt have the ball. In terms of impact - When he has the ball he can have a huge impact on the game. I believe its more of a team thing that is causing him to only have 20 or so Possessions a game rather than 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back