The Scarlatti Inheritance
The Osterman Weekend
The Matlock Paper
The Bourne Identity
The Kerridge Proposition

Last edited:

I hope so but doubt it.
i Think Robbo and Jeff were our "line in the sand"
Hopefully the article is right when it said they will only be traded for a fair value and will stay if they can't be. Just sounds like it's not a certainty they will go.

Hope you don't mind me intruding but I have been wondering why Dennis Armfield hasn't been getting a regular gig with you guys this year, always seemed to play well against the Crows, plenty of pace and run. Is he out of favour or been having injury issues??
Army had a very good start of the year last year IIRC, and you know he'll do the 1%'ers and improved his field & goal kicking, a major flaw previously. Think he fell away with a knee injury later in the year and lost his most dangerous asset, his pace. Poses problems for Dangerfield on the run. Signed up until 2015....

This is only the current full senior list break down. Have taken no bootsma and duigan into account.
Does not include rookie listed players

This is only the current full senior list break down. Have taken no bootsma and duigan into account.
Does not include rookie listed players

Am I right to assume Scotto is off there as well?

Very nice work Crippa by the way. :)

From that graph it's clear we have a lot of players in that midrange. They're probably our best players too.
This is where we differ from teams like St Kilda who need a full blown rebuild as they don't have that middle core of players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From that graph it's clear we have a lot of players in that midrange. They're probably our best players too.
This is where we differ from teams like St Kilda who need a full blown rebuild as they don't have that middle core of players.
True. St Kilda had the fifth highest average age team on the weekend actually FWIW

Yarran is 23.68 yo and Bucks is 21.45 yo. We definitely do need some more quality between 18 and 22 yo. Jaksch is a posibilty as are mitchell membrey and hallahan. These are the types of players we should be targeting because they fit a need but also the right age

I feel we do need some more quality in the 18-22 range - Beyond Crippa do we have any? How old is Buckley/Yarran?

Jacksh, Pick #5 and then boyd next year should put us in good stead ;)

Menzel, Docherty, Buckley is a good start.
Yazz only 23. Hendo 24.

Clearly we would love to have more, but there are a couple of good ones in that age group. It is a focus of ours to increase the quality and quantity of that age group. Macca said on radio recently we will only trade for 20-22 year olds (Higgins isn't a trade and I'm not convinced we are genuinely chasing him).

Menzel, Docherty, Buckley is a good start.
Yazz only 23. Hendo 24.

Clearly we would love to have more, but there are a couple of good ones in that age group. It is a focus of ours to increase the quality and quantity of that age group. Macca said on radio recently we will only trade for 20-22 year olds (Higgins isn't a trade and I'm not convinced we are genuinely chasing him).
Ahh always forget the Menz si that young because he's such a star

True. St Kilda had the fifth highest average age team on the weekend actually FWIW

Yep and it was older than ours and more experienced in terms of games played. Yet they're the one's in a rebuild.

I think we are rebuilding on the run and a lot of external people aren't even aware/appreciating it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back