List Mgmt. 2014: The List

Remove this Banner Ad

We're not getting rid of White any time soon. Has improved enormously under MM and is firmly entrenched in our best 22.
That's the problem, I know White won't get delisted. I still think he is an average player. He wouldn't get a game with anyone in the top 8.

That's the problem, I know White won't get delisted. I still think he is an average player. He wouldn't get a game with anyone in the top 8.

That's what Richmond said about Matty White & Tom Derrikxc (spelling?) last year. And us about Laidler :p

He is an average player. But having delisted Laidler, Duigan, Bootsma and now McInnes(?), he ain't going nowhere.

But his value would have risen somewhat. St Kilda (Fisher) and Western Bulldogs (Morris) could use a medium defender, with each player born in the year Richmond last made a grand final. Not saying we should trade him but our 4th round (58ish) for St K/WB 3rd round (37 or 43ish) would be around the mark.

We're not getting rid of White any time soon. Has improved enormously under MM and is firmly entrenched in our best 22.

Not sure about that to be honest ... He goes ok, but not convinced he's "entrenched" in the long run .. Personally, I'm hopeful he'll improve but not overly confident.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say, if he couldn't get a game for a bottom 6 team for 3/4 qtrs of the season, he's probably not that good.

IMO part of the reason for lack of games was that he was seen as backup for Carrots & Curnow (pidgeon holed).
However, like Watson he was given another task, moved into the centre as a mid fielder and was getting Graham like numbers prior to his injury.

And Sheik? You're about a month late. Very good of Laidler to re-sign on rookie wages.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I meant rookie as draftee wages.
Rookie for me = first year player, senior list or not.
You're like a dog with a bone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back