List Mgmt. 2014: The List

Remove this Banner Ad

No have to disagree. If we can get Dogs second rounder for Casboult it is a valuable bargaining chip in a decent trade scenario.

Waite will go to Norf and do a Dan Bradshaw, you watch. He is not exactly durable and he is getting old.
I hope you're right.

But if we don't get Jaksch, and lose Waite and Casboult, are we really thinking that Kreuz will magically make it as a forward?

I guess if Walker goes forward with Lachie and Kreuz can be the third tall?

I hope you're right.

But if we don't get Jaksch, and lose Waite and Casboult, are we really thinking that Kreuz will magically make it as a forward?

Watson forward and I would bet we do land a decent tall from somewhere this off season. Its their imperative.

I hope you're right.

Are we really thinking that Jaksch will magically make it as a forward?

are we really thinking that Kreuz will magically make it as a forward?
I still think he has a lot more to offer as a forward and Mick will be hell bent on making it happen. I see a kind of Roughy role for him: drop him in the middle to do a bit of roving to keep him in the game and stints in the ruck. Makes him a mighty weapon if it works and it could.

I hope you're right.

All heil mein Watson!

345625-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

I'd play Watson forward next year for sure, with Henderson and even Kreuzer.
We've pretty much locked in the backline and they're doing a pretty good back there.
Watson looked as confident as i've ever seen him up forward at AFL level.
yea its a good story really, let waite walk and we might not be desperate to cover him.

My point is that everyone is acting as if Jaksch is some sort of proven gun who will instantly improve us. I don't think he's up to it.
Personally, I don't think he's a guaranteed gun but at least we'll have someone to play in the forwardline if we do lose Levi & Waite.

I hope we don't give Waite or Cas what they are asking. If they are getting ridiculous offers elsewhere, let them go! Good clubs make hard decisions and if it means losing these guys due to their greed then I say good riddance! They both claim to love the club, well if they love the club they wouldn't be holding the club to ransom like this. I agree that they are trying to set up their future, but at the same time they have to be reasonable. 500k for Cas? LOL!
carey's comments went to levis head. But we have a replacement- The human head!
i loved brayshaw's call "HEAD"!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casboult $500k? Jeepers!

Either he played disinterestedly for much of this year or he's not that good. His last 7 games have netted him a grand total of 2 goals. Good work Levi.

Had a purple patch with 4 against the Hawks and 4 against a terrible St Kilda, but outside those games that he kicked 7 goals from 17 games.

That's worth $500k?

he was in mid 40's of rookie draft, we have to get realistic with respect to goals kicked. Let him walk be bold blues.

carey's comments went to levis head. But we have a replacement- The human head!
i loved brayshaw's call "HEAD"!!!!!!
Loved listening to the boys call the game on triple M on Saturday. But to be honest don't think Watson is our answer to a permanent forward option, but in saying that I hope he can prove me wrong! As for Casboult if he is getting offered 500k elsewhere, good luck to him, I'm sick of the club bowing to the pressure of the player and just giving them what they want. Time for the club to grow some balls and say "heres the offer, take it or leave it"

Loved listening to the boys call the game on triple M on Saturday. But to be honest don't think Watson is our answer to a permanent forward option, but in saying that I hope he can prove me wrong! As for Casboult if he is getting offered 500k elsewhere, good luck to him, I'm sick of the club bowing to the pressure of the player and just giving them what they want. Time for the club to grow some balls and say "heres the offer, take it or leave it"
yes it breeds medicrity. look what geelong did last year, they just go about it the right way imo.

Looking forward to having Cripps, Graham, Bucks, Menz, Sheehan and a young bloke called Matty Kreuzer all in the team come R1.

White - Jamison - Buckley
Sheehan - Rowe - Doc
Simpson - Gibbs - Yarran
Walker - Henderson - Thomas
Judd - Casboult - Menzel
Kreuzer - Murphy - Curnow
Cripps - Carrazzo - McLean - Graham
Emg: Wood - Tuohy - Armfield

:D

Going by Cachia's GF's insta, looks like he's been delisted.

Should we open a delist thread or keep it in here?

Going by Cachia's GF's insta, looks like he's been delisted.
Here's the attached text for those of us who don't do instagram;

theyoungmummy

1 hour ago

The love & respect I have for you is indescribable @jcachia I am so so so proud of your hard work & can't wait for the new adventure we're going on as a family. Be proud of yourself buddy - look what you made!!! X

Remove this Banner Ad

Back