List Mgmt. 2014: The List

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I agree.
We'll target a KPP for sure, and we all know that Gold Coast and GWS have stockpiled these kids.

Reckon we'll back our own young mids for next year after another 12 months of development including a full preseason.

What would be a reasonable trade for a KPP (e.g. Tomlinson)? Note, they don't need picks or kids.

Tough to find a senior player (w/currency) that we'd be comfortable losing.

Garlett? Lucas? Curnow? Tuohy? Trade period will be harder than we think.

What would be a reasonable trade for a KPP (e.g. Tomlinson)? Note, they don't need picks or kids.

Tough to find a senior player (w/currency) that we'd be comfortable losing.

Garlett? Lucas? Curnow? Tuohy? Trade period will be harder than we think.

Hard to know, mainly because I haven't seen much of Tomlinson.
Would think that GWS would be reasonable to deal with, but they wouldn't give him away.
Only way we'd have any power is if he nominated us like Doc did last year.

Would think that GWS would be reasonable to deal with, but they wouldn't give him away.

Get Jaksch to nominate us.

He is out of contract this year is 196cm and can supposely play at both ends.

Hawthorn have been able to bring guys into their club because they've they've been in the position to see a glaring weakness and just about guarantee games into the players they've recruited.
That's a high risk high reward strategy but how can you deny them when they've topped up at the right time with the right personnel?
That's list management and not just hanging onto players because they may just come good.

I see our deficiencies as being quite glaring and with Malthouse at the helm, we're not a hard club to nominate playing for, if you're the right type of player. We'll get players wanting to come. No problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guruanteed game time and big crowds at a big Victorian club?

What's not to like?
Not sure the big Victorian club line will work if hawks, pies, rich or Essendon or even Geelong chase him too.

He was drafted by Melbourne whose development programme was a talent sink.
If we could get him for a 2nd round pick then I would be stoked...

It's possible. We did get Docherty, a #13 pick for our #32...or #33.

Don't expect SOS extending a hand though.......................probably too busy tossing a salad or something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back