List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
like I said, way too early for the dice, but let us see just to cease your enthusiasm.

and the magic dice says

images

Woot the dice is back, love it.

Chill brother. Many don't really rate Robinson, including me. He offers nothing that we don't already have. Levi has grunt, Ziebell has grunt, Cunnington has grunt. Swallow has grunt.

And all get more contested ball and clearances than Robinson so its not like we need him.

Different player to those guys. Robinson would provide forward pressure.

Different player to those guys. Robinson would provide forward pressure.
I guess thats why we have Garner, Turner and Harper on the list though. And Wells will likely spend more time in the forward half as he gets older too, along side LT and Adams, so I don't see that as an issue either. Add to that he is a nut job too, so its a very simple question for me.

I guess thats why we have Garner, Turner and Harper on the list though. And Wells will likely spend more time in the forward half as he gets older too, along side LT and Adams, so I don't see that as an issue either. Add to that he is a nut job too, so its a very simple question for me.

We're playing a school kid because we're so desperate for forward pressure ffs, it's clearly a need.

He probably is a nut job and not worth our time, they were just poor comparisons.

What i meant by grunt was that Robinson plays with alot of heart and.. ferocity lol. He throws his weight around more we dont have alot players like that, plus size and goalkicking

What i meant by grunt was that Robinson plays with alot of heart and.. ferocity lol. He throws his weight around more we dont have alot players like that, plus size and goalkicking

He also throws his weight around when on the piss, have personally seen him king hit someone when I was out and about in Tassie. Only a matter of time before he *s up for good. As I said he is a knob of the highest order.

Oh how I wish we'd lured Luke Parker from Sydney.

I really think we have an opportunity now to trade for a young player.

I would trade aggressively sydney midfielder - Cunningham or Mitchell.

For a person of your years and wisdom, surely you realise the one thing Robinson lacks is a general understanding of football rules. From a ruck contest you don't punch the ball through for a rushed behind, unless said player is a total dumbarse.

Last edited by a moderator:
He also throws his weight around when on the piss, have personally seen him king hit someone when I was out and about in Tassie. Only a matter of time before he ****s up for good. As I said he is a knob of the highest order.
Yeah ive heard the stories damn shame imo.. different team culture maybe he'd pull his head in, alot of knobs play football and play it well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prefer Higins over Waite, but both are locks for missing several games. Isn't there a player available who's under 30, fills a need and isnt injury/suspension prone?!

Mitchell would be ideal, but his price is probably too rich for the club.

He's on 500k a year at Sydney as it is, he won't be taking a pay cut.

I'd definitely give up our first pick for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back