News 2015 Adelaide Crows BLK apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

When was the earliest that spread winged crow started appearing? It's strange that it's suddenly the go-to design they put on everything now. When your official logo is good, you don't need different designs to sell your products.

Is there any locked in contract with how long we need to use the raptor head?
And our merch shows 3 or 4 logos depending on how you view the original crow. We have the old shield crow, then the crow on its own, raptor head and this new version. It's a confusing message at the moment.

Richmond, who have had 5 logos in my time, don't use that many on their merch.

Last edited:
whats wrong with the socks??

they don't look much different to our usual clash uniform socks

edit - ok they are a bit different, but how are they worse than this?

296530_nl.jpg

yeah so basically our home socks have been discarded, we will wear clash socks at home and for our clash we will wear...well...words fail me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And our merch shows 3 or 4 logos depending on how you view the original crow. We have the old shield crow, then the crow on its own, raptor head and this new version. It's a confusing message at the moment.

Richmond, who have had 5 logos in my time, don't use that many on their merch.
I'll just be happy when they start listening and get rid of our current one. It never became popular, just tolerated. Time to try again.

BLK, the gift that keeps giving.

Managed to stuff it all up completely, quite an achievement.

Flabbergasted how they managed to stuff up the socks, get rid of the hoops and introduce quite possibly the worst guernsey ever.

I know it's been mentioned for the clash strip, but has anyone noticed that the blue for the home guernsey seems to be quite a few shades too light?
Must admit, I did notice that too

changing the home socks is a complete and utter disgrace, can the twitter folk PLEASE get onto Fages about this one?

needs a reversal ASAP, I can understand being stuck with a clash guernsey, but you don't change the home socks and you don't give us the abomination that is those away socks. Make it go away.

changing the home socks is a complete and utter disgrace, can the twitter folk PLEASE get onto Fages about this one?

needs a reversal ASAP, I can understand being stuck with a clash guernsey, but you don't change the home socks and you don't give us the abomination that is those away socks. Make it go away.
I'm sure I could find a pair one of the players could borrow if they need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back