2015 Division 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Ontheprowl

Mail is Eltham good despite key forward departure, could be on the fringe of a like for like, plus gun returning?

have heard this rumour around the panthers...seemed to go fine without ratta in the back half of the year and young team will only improve. who's better on paper at the moment - whit or lower?o_O :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Ontheprowl

Mail is Eltham good despite key forward departure, could be on the fringe of a like for like, plus gun returning?

Your mail is very good mate. Speaking to several players and close to getting a few, a gun is back which will be very handy. Hopefully we can find a couple more as well in the off season.

Anyone have any news out of Mont? One of the only teams I haven't heard about

Eltham certainly on the right track, hope it all falls your way OTP:thumbsu:

Bongetti back to Greensborough, (have me feelers out at moment)?

Soft spot for Bundoora, but heard nothing out of the bulls?

Eltham certainly on the right track, hope it all falls your way OTP:thumbsu:

Bongetti back to Greensborough, (have me feelers out at moment)?

Soft spot for Bundoora, but heard nothing out of the bulls?

Hopefully! But unfortunately your info is incorrect as Bongetti has signed at Pines Pythons down Mornington way.
Bundoora have a few returning, most border line 1s but haven't heard of many others after losing McKeown.

James Magner signed with H’Berg. Not a bad partner to go with Marigliani.

Old president back, same old way to get success back????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is lower the weakest club in the valley? post on their facey page from their president has resorted to blaming its members for BIGFOOTY posts by someone from eltham...a division 1 club is concerned about one persons opinion on the internet. what bunch of cats

is lower the weakest club in the valley? post on their facey page from their president has resorted to blaming its members for BIGFOOTY posts by someone from eltham...a division 1 club is concerned about one persons opinion on the internet. what bunch of cats
. Slow news week pal? A former member has been white anting on the club trying to destabilise and the pres got on the front foot to notify and reassure the members. OTP hasn't posted anything about us for 2 weeks, so perhaps it's working;)

Just need to get the others back from Mornington now. Zukko, The Duke, Mickey come on down....

And he is back. THE DUKE
CVWS0htUkAAuZZu.jpg

Wow. Adam Symes is an absolute gun. Tigers' recruits looking pretty formidable...any idea of who they've lost?

Kenno. All that I can tell at at moment.

Looking at the players list, only numbers missing are -

9 - Kenno
22- I'd assume nobody wore it last year.
37 - James McGrath

Im sure some additional still to come.

Looks like Zuko & Favrin to banyule according to the div 3 thread
Danny is 38 and Favrin has just had a knee reco. Both terrific players in their day , but wouldnt have thought they would be the recruits Heidelberg would be chasing after two years away.

Essentially everybody is trying to buy a flag, some clubs just have more $ to buy with otherwise go play in VAFA...

This is true but I love the model your greensborough/Macleod/Eltham (north Heidelberg in div2) are going by.. Building something and adding here and there.. Hfc have straight tried to buy a flag for over 10 years.. We are building, certainly not buying but il leave that talk for our thread

*with lots of success obviously

Ah the old model argument. I love this one. Over the last 25 years the three clubs you just mentioned have won two Divy 1 Premierships between them. Heidelberg has won six. Northcote Park have won six. I know whose model I would prefer. I think Heidelberg know how to build champ. They slogged it out in the early 00s before they had their success. Same goes now, adding a couple of VFL players to a good developing list. You might want to learn some DVFL/NFL history before you start potting 140 year old clubs.

PS - I hear you blokes have picked up the biggest cat in the valley (Russell Lee). He was good ten years ago when he had some pretty handy players to protect him (Trewy, Kristian Pascoe etc). Might struggle in divy 3 with Gilesy and those other cabbages by his side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back