2015 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Was told a few players from resa are shopping around and not even looking for big coin just want a flag that's all

your mail is wrong FYI. All bar 1 player has re-signed and committed to 2015. not to mention about 5 new players ready to go.

I no its early, but this page is quite boring. What is everyones thoughts.

Ladder Prediction 2015
Stars
Whittlesea
Lalor
Hurstbridge

Mernda
Panton Hill
Creek
Thomastown

I no its early, but this page is quite boring. What is everyones thoughts.

Ladder Prediction 2015
Stars
Whittlesea
Lalor
Hurstbridge

Mernda
Panton Hill
Creek
Thomastown

Even though this is Div 3 page I will give my thoughts.

Whittlesea - Should be a class above the rest
Mernda - Word is they have recruited very well
Hurstridge - ditto
Lalor - Very good young side on the improve

Stars - Word is they have lost a few quality players
Thomastown - Going to surprise a few sides this year
Panton Hill - Might only win a few games
Creek - Might struggle to win a game

Even though this is Div 3 page I will give my thoughts.

Whittlesea - Should be a class above the rest
Mernda - Word is they have recruited very well
Hurstridge - ditto
Lalor - Very good young side on the improve

Stars - Word is they have lost a few quality players
Thomastown - Going to surprise a few sides this year
Panton Hill - Might only win a few games
Creek - Might struggle to win a game

Whoops wrong page

Walked my dog down past Banyule training the other night. Plenty on the track. Would have had nearly twice of what Heidelberg had just next door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news for morang signing former premiership player travis Stephens should be a very good player

Seem to have put together a good list, have they lost any? Should go close

At this stage only lost Hobbs , who has gone back too the bush , not too sure they are paying huge money though most of the boys just wanna win a flag together and also pretty sure every bloke that has come has committed for two years

At this stage only lost Hobbs , who has gone back too the bush , not too sure they are paying huge money though most of the boys just wanna win a flag together and also pretty sure every bloke that has come has committed for two years

would be paying big money to Harrison and Pavitt

would be paying big money to Harrison and Pavitt

Good mates with both of them and don't get me wrong they are getting paid well for div3 but not huge money , harro is also ass coach and both have committed for the next two seasons also, good idea I wreckon getting all on two year contracts .

Good mates with both of them and don't get me wrong they are getting paid well for div3 but not huge money , harro is also ass coach and both have committed for the next two seasons also, good idea I wreckon getting all on two year contracts .

Will be very handy to have around the club if they do manage to win the flag and get in to Div 2

Watched whittlesea v morang last night only a 2 qtr hit out with morang up by 2 goals at the end , some real good signs for morang

Remove this Banner Ad

Back