2015 Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Well Epping, the only way you are in the grand final is because of two poor decisions by the umpires.

First a definate goal, in the 3 rd quarter, called a point, then in the final minutes of the game when it is pouring rain, in front of their goals the umpire gives a free to Epping for what??

Go Ressa. You deserve to win the grand final, cause Epping shouldn't be there.

Last edited:
Well Epping, the only way you are in the grand final is because of two poor decisions by the umpires.

First a definate goal, in the 3 rd quarter, called a point, then in the final minutes of the game when it is pouring rain, the umpire gives a free to Epping for what??

Hopefully the water boy didn't coach too much

Obviously the umpire cost Sth the game. 5 goals 18 didn't, poor decision making didn't, overuse of the footy didn't. Bloody umpires!!!

Straight sets in both, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the president tonight!!

If you are so good Epping, especially with your big bodies, why did you only win by 5 points with the help of the umpire.

Obviously the umpire cost Sth the game. 5 goals 18 didn't, poor decision making didn't, overuse of the footy didn't. Bloody umpires!!!

Straight sets in both, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the president tonight!!

Agree. it may have been a questionable decision but they put themselves in that position. Poor kicking at goal from set shots.... poor kicking into the forward line.... not manning up ( no. 35 was by himself most of the day. ).... the decision to go with 2 small u19 players ( im told one for his first game ) after loosing 2 big bodies in Buckley and a backman was a strange decision from the start. its back to the drawing board and i guess the coach might have had his last game, same result as last year out in the prelim.

First a definate goal, in the 3 rd quarter, called a point, then in the final minutes of the game when it is pouring rain, in front of their goals the umpire gives a free to Epping for what??

epping won get over it

LOL. You enjoy life there at the top RT. You should be very confident after a minor premiership and what you have achieved this season. :D

Don't be too disheartened RT. Those reserve & senior minor premierships are yours to keep. They cant take them off you! That will stay in the records as your 2015 accomplishment for all time. ;)

Just watched the last 5 minutes of the epping morang game on the nfl site. Very interesting. its imposibble to see what the free kick was for. The other interesting thing is the umpire tripped over and is on his back when the play is going on. He jumps up and then pays the free for holding the ball. I can see why they are not happy. Shame that a hard fought game in trying conditions is finally decided that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the last 5 minutes of the epping morang game on the nfl site. Very interesting. its imposibble to see what the free kick was for. The other interesting thing is the umpire tripped over and is on his back when the play is going on. He jumps up and then pays the free for holding the ball. I can see why they are not happy. Shame that a hard fought game in trying conditions is finally decided that way.

I watched it on slow mo and id say it was paid for incorrect disposal. Now isolating the play, it was the right call. Although in those conditions id say there would have been 100 identical plays that were not paid. Very stiff call. However everybody knows that missed opportunities was the real villain here.

Congrats to both teams/clubs on making it to the big dance and best of luck for tomorrow's game.

On recent performances both teams fully deserve to be part of tomorrow's action and the Mustangs will be nice and rested while the Blues will be hoping that they have recovered enough to run out another game on a big ground. Both teams have strong claims to the premiership and the spoils that go with it, but I think that momentum in a finals series is a big plus and I expect the boys from High Street to just get across the line and return back to Division 2 for 2016.

Congrats to both teams/clubs on making it to the big dance and best of luck for tomorrow's game.

On recent performances both teams fully deserve to be part of tomorrow's action and the Mustangs will be nice and rested while the Blues will be hoping that they have recovered enough to run out another game on a big ground. Both teams have strong claims to the premiership and the spoils that go with it, but I think that momentum in a finals series is a big plus and I expect the boys from High Street to just get across the line and return back to Division 2 for 2016.

Great to see someone talking about the game this weekend! For me, Reservoir to prevail in the big dance. I think the experience and the hunger will prevail. Should be a great game though!

Congrats Ressa, you having been playing well the past few years, great you won the flag finally, enjoy div 2.

Congrats to Reservoir or " Rezza " if you like. Fantastic season, will handle themselves okay in div 2. Hope they are celebrating long and hard, if they had any brain cells they will lose them after tonight. Just kidding. Super side.

Banyule already have more silverware than Heidelberg West, probably more wins too. I stick to my word and suggest a move.

Rubbish team, swallow some pride and move elsewhere, or continue to lose by 60 points every single weekend for another 10 years.

Congratulations to resa. Clearly the best team for the second half of the year. Just shows you need multiple goal kickers come finals. Two of their leading goal kickers were kept quiet and they had another 2 step up. They recruited well and have big bodies that with some more recruiting will be competetive in div2. Epping were too reliant on moore. With chilcott only kicking 2 goals in 3 finals they didnt have enough options. Morang same i think all teams worked out that if you kept harro quiet ( even by double teaming him ) they didnt have enough goalkickers in the big games against good teams. Even with pavitt kicking 4 there were not enough goals. Wats were always there abouts and were holding on.come finals. Banyule may be the big movers next year good result by their resies. This year would have been a good learning experience for them.

With the season done who are top 5 players in Div 3? Surely Moore is #1. Who wins the best in comp?

Went down to watch yesterday whilst it was a fairly competitive game geez the skill level and execution was poor must be hard for coaches having to dumb down gameplans and structures for these blokes, no need to sack coaches they're rendered useless anyway.

Went down to watch yesterday whilst it was a fairly competitive game geez the skill level and execution was poor must be hard for coaches having to dumb down gameplans and structures for these blokes, no need to sack coaches they're rendered useless anyway.
Chislet5 you are good for nothing Fukn flog the so called dumb down players is what the grassroots of footy is all about, as for the coaches especially the non paid ones they are the reason footy exists today so well done to them! As for you pffttt * off.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back