2015 General Discussion/Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm really thinking of going Ibbotson as my highest priced defender along with Waters, Henderson, Gilbert, etc. This is providing they are all fit and playing round 1.

All of them have proven that they can score well in the past.

Crazy? :drunk:

I'd risk going with one or two of those guys, but all 3 is too much of a risk, especially all being on the same positional line. Also, I reckon Gilbert's best footy is well behind him. Was a decent player before the injuries & playing in a top team, but his decision making & terrible foot skills were really exposed under pressure when the Saints started to struggle.

Unsure on mayes I'm going to say no from me.
Rich and Hanley likely to play back,Beams now in the mids.
Aish and Lewy and now bundy/Robbo to take points though the mids and forward half.

Rich being back allows Hanley to be a damaging mid for them. Can't see Hanley playing much in defence this year. He's a real weapon forward of centre.

One Brissy Def that has gone under the radar of everyone so far is Cannon McKenzie. If he could get his body right could easily average 90+

Oh dear. There's Gingy 's que....

Look at those super-premo guns!:eek:

356521.jpg

[QUOTE="Gingy, post: 36537588, member: 135123']
One Brissy Def that has gone under the radar of everyone so far is Cannon McKenzie. If he could get his body right could easily average 90+[/QUOTE]

Any relation to the one at Gold Coast !!!!

I'd risk going with one or two of those guys, but all 3 is too much of a risk, especially all being on the same positional line. Also, I reckon Gilbert's best footy is well behind him. Was a decent player before the injuries & playing in a top team, but his decision making & terrible foot skills were really exposed under pressure when the Saints started to struggle.

It's interesting you say that, as in the games he played this year, he actually made us look better(?) down back.

He actually showed composure and set up play quite well.

But he's a no for me for SC, he seems to keep having a recurring foot issue, which I'm not sure how that will play out.

It's interesting you say that, as in the games he played this year, he actually made us look better(?) down back.

He actually showed composure and set up play quite well.

But he's a no for me for SC, he seems to keep having a recurring foot issue, which I'm not sure how that will play out.

The fact that he made you look better, says more about the lack of quality in the Saints defence than anything. For your teams sake, I hope a few of your young defenders really come on this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ Gingy keep drinking.
I thought i must of missed the sneaky trade between brissy and the suns eg Cannon.

Really unsure where the cannon fits in now eski is there and KK looks to get more of the ball unless trent moves back to a wing.

Hmm same here. Eski in the side really does impact what roles both KK & Cannon have this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back