List Mgmt. 2015 general list discussion and speculation - PLEASE START NEW THREAD ON BREAKING NEWS

How did you rate Geelong's trade and free agency period?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got 15 touches & 6 tackles in the NAB Challenge game he played for us which wasn't even a full game.
Add another pre-season to that & he will improve his fitness & bulk (not that he needs to add massive bulk) for sure.
He shall play all 3 NAB Cup matches or however many games we play pre-season, will average 20+ touches, 5+ clearances & 5+ tackles during those games.
Round 1 gets the Rising Star Nomination against the Hawks inspiring us to victory alongside Selwood in the middle.
All of a sudden he is super consistent in 2015 & actually comes out of nowhere to win the Brownlow...
And we win Premiership with JJ winning the Norm Smith with 30+ touches, 8+ clearances & 2+ goals.

In Summary:
2015 Round 1 Rising Star Nomination
2015 Brownlow Medallist
2015 MVP Award Winner
2015 Norm Smith Medallist
2015 Carji Greeves Medallist

:D :D :D :D :D

So why doesn't he win the Rising Star award then? Or does our pick 10 take that honour?

He loves Jansen.... maybe at disturbing levels..... but I hope Jansen succeeds given he's got his first fan club member!:D
I like jansen. I think they've protected him for a year.
You can't grow when you go through heavy recovery.
Reckon he will play plenty of AFL in 2015

I can't imagine that his would be true, big incompetence on GWS part.
Jake Niall was on top of the news flow across the trade period. There is no reason to suggest his comments in the article aren't factual. The BF servers would have gone into meltdown if it happened.

Holy ****. This game has gone mad. That would have ripped us apart.
Would be interesting to know what they offered. Based on the way Stevie J finished the year, pick 4 probably would have been overs. But I suspect most on this forum wouldn't have settled for less than picks 4, 6 & 7.

But it can't really be quantified right now.
That there is the most sensible thing you have said. Same could be said about Stanley, who knows how he'll go in the Geelong system, you sound like you're conceding him as a failure already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interesting to know what they offered. Based on the way Stevie J finished the year, pick 4 probably would have been overs. But I suspect most on this forum wouldn't have settled for less than picks 4, 6 & 7.
Would not have settled for pick 1.
And if I was him. I would not have taken a 200k pay increase. He'll get that as a forward coach for years.

From the article about GWS being into Stevie, I have just one question: second f&s or girl?

Johnson, as it happens, was playing golf in the United States. His wife is expecting their second child and his expectation had been that he would finish his career as a one-club, triple premiership player, icon and Norm Smith medallist.

and i will one day show my grandkids the 'drop punt' a kick they used to use in footy.
lol. The drop punt will never die.

I keep showing my kids why its so important.

From the article about GWS being into Stevie, I have just one question: second f&s or girl?
Please make it a boy.. please make it a boy!! can you imagine SJ F/S that would be entertaining to watch. Imagine watching the progeny of our mercurial champ... Twice the unpredictability and twice the weeks out suspended:cool:

Please make it a boy.. please make it a boy!! can you imagine SJ F/S that would be entertaining to watch. Imagine watching the progeny of our mercurial champ... Twice the unpredictability and twice the weeks out suspended:cool:

Twins, as long as he doesn't pull a carrazzo

Just noticed whit3y voted 4.
I'd call that a yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back