List Mgmt. 2015 LIST Discussion - trades, free agency etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the intrusion. What would it take to get Yarren and Menzel from you guys? Think they would really compliment our list where we are at. i can see some sort of three way trade that benefits all parties being the most likely scenario. Perhaps something like the following inclusions:

Carlton: Dixon
Richmond: Yarren and Menzel
Gold Coast: Matt Thomas and Matt McDonoghue

Sorry for the intrusion. What would it take to get Yarren and Menzel from you guys? Think they would really compliment our list where we are at. i can see some sort of three way trade that benefits all parties being the most likely scenario. Perhaps something like the following inclusions:

Oh dear god! Just go away!

Draft picks , you've got nothing we want !!

Up here in Sydney, met a Tiger-supporting chap at a weekend market today who lives in Melbourne and assured me he has some very serious connections at Richmond. His mail is that Yarran is a near certainty to join the Tigers next year plus Adam Treloar has met with the Tigers three times already and is close to agreeing to terms too.

This is what happens when some think their on a crest of a wave.....unfortunately that wave just keeps crashing on them all too often.

Going to be a long off-season for the vultures thinking they can pick off all the scraps.........:rolleyes:

Up here in Sydney, met a Tiger-supporting chap at a weekend market today who lives in Melbourne and assured me he has some very serious connections at Richmond. His mail is that Yarran is a near certainty to join the Tigers next year plus Adam Treloar has met with the Tigers three times already and is close to agreeing to terms too.
Wonder what the tigers are going to give up for Yarran and Trelor. You would have to think a future first rounder for Trelor. We would want Lennon and maybe a second round pick next year? (Or this year)

GWS : Trelor and this years second rounder to Rich for 2 first rounders (one from next year) and Richmonds second from this year

Yarran for Lennon and the GWS second rounder (25ish)

I'd think everyone would be happy with that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have thought you would be chasing KPF's pretty hard hence Dixon. What would it take draft pick wise for each?
Clearly you are mad. That's 2 players we think are first round draft picks every day of the week for one perennially injured forward. Take your rod and lure elsewhere, the fish here aren't biting.

Clearly you are mad. That's 2 players we think are first round draft picks every day of the week for one perennially injured forward. Take your rod and lure elsewhere, the fish here aren't biting.

Two flankers who reportably both want out for an absolute gun KPF was more than fair. I'm not sure how much currency the two will have given they have both been fringe best 22 in a side sitting 17. Gotta love bigfooty trade suggestions sometimes

Wonder what the tigers are going to give up for Yarran and Trelor. You would have to think a future first rounder for Trelor. We would want Lennon and maybe a second round pick next year? (Or this year)

GWS : Trelor and this years second rounder to Rich for 2 first rounders (one from next year) and Richmonds second from this year

Yarran for Lennon and the GWS second rounder (25ish)

I'd think everyone would be happy with that?

Yarran for Lennon straight up.

Lennon wont be going anywhere though, the tiges are just starting to see some serious improvement in him...

Two flankers who reportable both want out for an absolute gun KPF was more than fair. I'm not sure how much currency the two will have given they have both been fringe best 22 in a side sitting 17. Gotta love bigfooty trade suggestions sometimes

Menzel has been playing all year with niggling injuries and Yarran has some issues a little deeper than poor form... They are not fringe players. So why would we trade them for a guy who is lucky to play 12 games a season and is on the verge of having an ankle about as good as dale thomas?
If i recall correctly you came in here with the bullshit trade suggestion...

How about your 5th round pick and some player about to be delisted?
Will that make you vultures happy?

Oh dear!!

Can you just imagine Richmond offering up that trade in real life! Lol!!! Both SOS and GWS would put the Richmond Football Club phone number on ignore.

How about your 5th round pick and some player about to be delisted?
Will that make you vultures happy?

To be honest if richmonds list was as carltons is now I would take Yarran and Menzel for Dixon in a heart beat. The guy is a serious gun KPF with 8 years left in the system. Type of player you could build a side around. It's become apparent that my presence isn't welcome here but suggestions I was trolling were rediculous. Was a serious post that I saw as a win win slight loss for Carlton, Richmond and Suns respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back