Official Club Stuff 2015 Membership Tally - Final Tally - *47305

Remove this Banner Ad

Just checked the Richmond website and it is interesting what they charge for a baby membership.
I signed my new grandson up as a baby blue for a cost of $25. The same membership for Richmond is $55. I think this why their total is large because a membership has to be around $50 to be included.
It would be interesting to know how many baby memberships Carlton has.
And how many baby memberships the Tigers have.

incentive. We either need our side to be really good or we need a big crisis to bring our supporter base together to actually financially support the club. At least that's what I have seen with the large member based melbourne clubs. We haven't really had any of that for along time.

So what is the issue with Blues fans that they won't become paid up supporters?
Whatever the reasons, it's bloody hard to convince some Blues fans to fork out. Has always been so, apparently. We've got the fan base to match Richmond, Hawthorn or even Collingwood's membership numbers. It's just extremely unlikely we will any time soon.

So this year like every other I filled out the online members survey.
I complained, like every year, about the availability of good seats for AFL Club Support members. There are 14 of us who cannot get seats together. Very frustrating.
Today got a call back from the club. Spoke directly about my feedback and offered assistance and options.
Never ever received a response before.
Hallelujah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back