2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish, been crook since last Friday - think it's been hidden to add some suspense for when/if it does happen

Yeah, i hope thats what is happening with the announcement of Rance re-signing :(

Hey fellow Tiges I've been lurking on Bigfooty for some time meaning to create an account but too lazy until now. Got my first RFC membership since the 90s this year. Believe it or not I jumped back on the Tiges full time last year after losing interest in footy for many years. I just randomly decided to go to the Geelong game at the G in the wet last year where we just fell short and been following them all over the country since - the only games I've missed so far were at Subi. Boy oh boy wowee It's been an absolute rollercoaster ride since then! But I have really enjoyed it this time round because I take the losses with a grain of salt although the drive back to Melbourne from the Elimination final last year did test my pateience a bit! :mad: Anyway looking forward to many more years as a Tiger member and hopefully next year I can afford a premiership circle membership!

Hey fellow Tiges I've been lurking on Bigfooty for some time meaning to create an account but too lazy until now. Got my first RFC membership since the 90s this year. Believe it or not I jumped back on the Tiges full time last year after losing interest in footy for many years. I just randomly decided to go to the Geelong game at the G in the wet last year where we just fell short and been following them all over the country since - the only games I've missed so far were at Subi. Boy oh boy wowee It's been an absolute rollercoaster ride since then! But I have really enjoyed it this time round because I take the losses with a grain of salt although the drive back to Melbourne from the Elimination final last year did test my pateience a bit! :mad: Anyway looking forward to many more years as a Tiger member and hopefully next year I can afford a premiership circle membership!
Welcome

I wish, been crook since last Friday - think it's been hidden to add some suspense for when/if it does happen

My apologies - so it was Friday night and not the weekend you hit the cans :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back