2015 Membership Thread - 70,000 MEMBERS! WE BROKE LAST YEARS RECORD!! ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

Remove this Banner Ad

300 calls today already...seems people are happy with our picks.
To be fair, if people didn't like the picks the club still would have received 300 calls, just not about memberships :p

300 calls today already...seems people are happy with our picks.
Getting 300 calls had nothing to do with the picks. The club had sent out text reminders that it was the last day to pay for certain packages that have already reached capacity, such as Rioli club Tier 1. tel me what the figures are next Friday.

Or Ease of the Credit Card/Debit Card!
I forgot mine was on roll over and lost my card the day before it came due so all i could see in my account was that money had gone that I didnt draw out I was on the blower to the bank trying to find the theiving bastard that had dipped into my account. "ah sorry I forgot about that, yes I am a Richmond member, doh!"

I forgot mine was on roll over and lost my card the day before it came due so all i could see in my account was that money had gone that I didnt draw out I was on the blower to the bank trying to find the theiving bastard that had dipped into my account. "ah sorry I forgot about that, yes I am a Richmond member, doh!"

The guy at the bank proberly muttered when the call ended " Bloody tiger supporters"! :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you're kidding, but that's pretty poor taste.

Lol take a joke. You must be one of those people who has their kids in cotton wool and takes them to schools where no one loses when they play sport

03/12/14-44,221
03/12/13-39,619

Pies-54,739
Hawks-50,424
Tigers-44,221
Eagles-40,282
Bombers-31,519
Demons-22,433
Kangaroos-20,621
Blues-19,895
Dogs-17,531
Lions-16,000
Suns-8,858
Cats-7,292
Power-7,024
Giants-4,938

On target for 71k if we had a 3 win 10 loss record after 13 rounds like last year. Make that an 8 win 5 loss record and we get to 73k? I think we'll get the 75k, we are building a bigger gap every week over last years figure.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back