NFL 2015 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

That's an abomination. At least they aren't wearing that half and half helmet along with it.
They will be I'm pretty sure. The NFL has new rules in this place that teams must wear the same helemets. It's why the Patriots don't wear their red throwbacks. Because they're not allowed to have a different set of white helmets. It's probably got something to do with concussion protocol.

Thank God we don't play this week....I wish we could take the rest of the year off too. (Well the team already has---just wish they didn't have to pretend for a few weeks still)

I apologize on behalf of the city in advance of Week 12's Monday Nighter.

When does Footy start up again--because it sure as hell can not come fast enough! :thumbsu:

Very average week at first glance

At least I dont have to suffer through a giants last gasp meltdown this week :thumbsu:

Broncos have said Peyton won't play, or even be back up, next week.

*reserved for appropriate gif once I'm at work*

Edit: GIF included

790.gif

Last edited:
Hawthorn supporters should be used to it.

Nothing wrong with trying to imitate success.
adSa3fkM4V8j2dIDqkBylM85oVq1ri1_9pbNuUxiQsI

Bengals should probably move away from the whole Tiger thing for obvious reasons...:p

Broncos have said Peyton won't play, or even be back up, next week.

*reserved for appropriate gif once I'm at work*
Um it's called being injured...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does Footy start up again--because it sure as hell can not come fast enough! :thumbsu:
After the Superbowl the preseason starts again. Once the AFL Grand Final is done then the NFL season starts.

After the Superbowl the preseason starts again. Once the AFL Grand Final is done then the NFL season starts.

For the Browns the season is almost always over by the time the Grand Final is played. ;)

For the Browns the season is almost always over by the time the Grand Final is played. ;)
I dunno, just become a Ohio State or Cincinatti Bearcats fan.

I dunno, just become a Ohio State or Cincinatti Bearcats fan.

Not happening...but it is all good.

Anyhow we are out of sight out of mind for a good while now.

Not happening...but it is all good.

Anyhow we are out of sight out of mind for a good while now.
Only other recommendation is to pick the only successful team that came out of Cleveland. The Baltimore Ravens!

Only other recommendation is to pick the only successful team that came out of Cleveland. The Baltimore Ravens!

To bad that is a false statement...but nicely tried. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back