NFL 2015 NFL - Week 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Jimmy Kempski ‏@JimmyKempski 2h2 hours ago
Here is the last time a quarterback has started all 16 regular season games for each team in the NFL:
CT9EuNZXIAEa5Tv.png:large

Trading for Bradford was never going to see that table change for the Eagles.

Na, he has to play 10 games so we get a 3rd round compo pick in the draft. Keep him for 10 games please, Jerry.

And I really really want him to play against us in two weeks time, i hope he brings his mum and she brings her sister to watch it.

Oh no chance Jerruh cuts him. He's sold his soul to try and win a Super Bowl, it's a beautiful thing that they are 2-7 and a dumpster fire this year.

Define played?

lol.

He hasn't exactly been blessed with weapons from Jeff, poor fella. Jeff Fisher in, Honey! I shrunk the receivers!

Imagine how hard it would be to just miss on a pass and get called for intentional grounding cause the refs didn't see the receiver in between the blades of grass.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Hassleback to look like Tom Brady. Julio Jones to probably strain his hamstring during the week at training.

Colts 31
Falcons 6

So back to the original argument, how is trading for Bradford now?

I dont think it too much of a stretch to say he wont be playing in Philly next season & at least his cost, financial & otherwise, can be confined to this season. Trouble is it looks like another year wasted & I wonder how many the Chipster has left.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back