NFL 2015 NFL - Week 4

Remove this Banner Ad

There are some teams that you can rely on to lose the unlosable - Jags, Eagles, Texans

And the teams that get all the luck (opposition missed fg's, xp's, key dropped passes) - Colts, Patriots, Giants

Watch Indy march up the field for the FG here, and a completely undeserved win from what I've seen.

Subscribbed and putting it out there that the Giants will win this one.....

I'll be all over buffalo. No way they're dropping another at home after the Patz got them
Yeah, nah. Bills are the best team in NY. Just because you can scrape a win against the Redskins doesn't make you a good team. Good luck.
I make baseless Nostradamus calls so rarely, you really should take heart when I actually do make them...

4 and O! Seahawks @ Bengals next week will be a ripper. Go Bengals. Kansas City 21 points all from field goals.

The clear best match of the timeslot too, with no 9ers game interfering with the 7mate broadcast.

So watch them show us Rams vs Packers or Saints vs Eagles instead...

Not upset with the Raiders loss. I mean, wish we won, but we weren't at all pathetic in any way. It was a good tough game from both teams. Many big plays from both sides, on both sides of the ball. Just really unlucky on that 4th and 5 reception, the Raiders DB was all over the defender and got a good hand in the catch zone, just a great catch by the receiver. 2-2 not at all devastating.

Might be a few teams looking for kickers this week.

The flags on top of the posts are still - how's he getting so much bend on them?

Spewing anyway. I've already got 1 multi up, this morning was set to become a decent little earner if the Jags had gotten up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, worst jersey - the one Miami wore today, or the one the Browns are wearing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back