NFL 2015 NFL - Week 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Outstanding work GG---although be careful, somebody issued a one week ban to a Crows supporter because he went around liking every post. (no it was not a Crows moderator)

Not sure why that warrants you a ban--but apparently it did. o_O

Outstanding work GG---although be careful, somebody issued a one week ban to a Crows supporter because he went around liking every post. (no it was not a Crows moderator)

Who'd want to ban me tho?

The short explanation is some moderators are absolute fcuk-wits.

That will probably get me a ban. :)

Personally, I thought a couple things on the matter---1) the guy has way to much time on his hands...2) it was kinda funny in a 7 year old kind of way

Not sure who got so wound up about multiple likes that it warranted such a reaction, but what the heck do I know--I was certain the Browns were getting rolled last Sunday. :thumbsu:

That happened to me once...

I was liking comments from Collingwood supporters who said Beams would never go to Brisbane... o_O

I'll quote you so someone can either ban the whole NFL board or none of it.

I heard a bit about that Balmain guy and that Chism guy. Heard Starburns is a Hayne lover and Dixie may have a crush on him as well.

Think that covers all the regular mods.

I'll quote you so someone can either ban the whole NFL board or none of it.

I heard a bit about that Balmain guy and that Chism guy. Heard Starburns is a Hayne lover and Dixie may have a crush on him as well.

Think that covers all the regular mods.

Quoted for extra liking....if larkis cops a ban then I'm wanting a ban as well @webanasone

Only got to watch the first half yesterday, managed to avoid the final score & just watched the rest - :drunk: - how Vick managed to get anything going late still has me puzzled, great viewing though, whoda a thunk it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back