Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold Coast Kolo is a turnover merchant today. Does anyone know if this is normal from him?
Normally a brilliant player, near their best in Gazza's absence.I would take him in a heartbeat.

Damn, we are going to get "Good Norf" next week, aren't we.
Agree- this loss is not good. We will be as flat as anything after 2 byes, they will be ANGRY with BS back in charge.
Expect some carnage.

Dixon kicks 7 and adds 100k per year to his offer….

and ill take Saad if he wants out of GCS…

he is a fast nugget that one..

GO Catters
Zac Smith on the outer- should be ours to nab.

Zac Smith on the outer- should be ours to nab.

That's the one I want too, however I think the Suns will ship off a lot of guys with the poor off field behaviour this trade period, and as he is one of the more well behaved/professional in his prep ones, I think they will want to keep him.

Blues supporters there with Carlton beanies also wearing Crows scarves out of respect - BT: "Look, we have some Crows fans here"...

FFS.

Was like the play in the third quarter when the Bulldogs were going inside 50 and the kick was partly smothered and you could clearly hear the umpire saying "Touched, play on." BT - "Umpire saying it hasn't gone 15m"....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Newcomb watch - they lost at home to Barwon Heads 0.3.3 to 34.24.228. Very poor effort from their forwards there. Might be a few casualties at the selection table this week.

Very disappointing result. their percentage went down this week.

For those who enjoy seeing Hird look a little squirmish…..

tune in….

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back