Oppo Camp 2015 non-Geelong match and general football discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a part of me thinking s**t Watson will hit the winning runs and will get another 3 years in the team:(

Australia champions of the world and Victoria champions of Australia within 6 days:thumbsu:

Very happy to see Clarke and Smith in a great partnership, passing the baton on from the old captain to the new.

Also kudos to our bowlers, they dominated this match as they did most of the tournament, despite the fact that the series generally favoured the batsmen.

Well done to all the boys!

Geez Warnie is an embarrassment..
Probably didn't need to ask EVERY person he interviewed how much they wanted a drink

Geez Warnie is an embarrassment..
Probably didn't need to ask EVERY person he interviewed how much they wanted a drink
The first time I ever ran into warnie was in an empty bar.
He was with his mates, I was with mine. We left him alone.

That first beer was a touch after 10am.

You can take the boy out of.........:)

Been very fortunate to be alive to see 5 World Cup wins.

WOW.

Great effort by all involved - especially considering where Australian Cricket was just 18 months ago.

Lots of people to be thanked and credited.

its 335 am here and not easy to find coverage in this s**t town.

Melbourne the G turned it on tonight. Massive performance by all involved.

And yes, Warnie you were a legend. Now… well…..

GO Catters

The first time I ever ran into warnie was in an empty bar.
He was with his mates, I was with mine. We left him alone.

That first beer was a touch after 10am.

You can take the boy out of.........:)
He can lose all the weight he wants, get tanned, get fake hair, stop eating pies and start dating models but it doesn't change the fact that he is a massive bogan

Starc absolutely deserving man of the series... in a tournament dominated by the bat he lead the bowling attack that decimated sides

He can lose all the weight he wants, get tanned, get fake hair, stop eating pies and start dating models but it doesn't change the fact that he is a massive bogan
Don't you love it?
It means you're still a chance to have that life. :)

Insult. I think...
Well in that case

ZnY1a10Ccm7cJ3mfn-JZWiJEvsDv6pTmR3Ut6hELbHHu99_twdinxm5TgETOIkSiAzgsOAIHQk6aA1kEMmL3uQ9Fh_zvF_ygH9978FYYvMm2w75ilbmrdSq4bN_46JiuywqmEDUcUqA5cG17aZoCRfEtqdopaw=w245-h350-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been very fortunate to be alive to see 5 World Cup wins.

WOW.

Great effort by all involved - especially considering where Australian Cricket was just 18 months ago.

Lots of people to be thanked and credited.

its 335 am here and not easy to find coverage in this s**t town.

Melbourne the G turned it on tonight. Massive performance by all involved.

And yes, Warnie you were a legend. Now… well…..

GO Catters
The last two games played by the current Aussie team has left me feeling staggered by their performance. I'm totally stoked by the win tonight.

The last two games played by the current Aussie team has left me feeling staggered by their performance. I'm totally stoked by the win tonight.
I actually think our bowling can get better as well. Cummins is what 21 and will be better for being a part of that, Pattinson and Cummins could be anything if they can get fit/keep fit, Starc is still young as is Hazelwood and others like Berendorf dominated the domestic comp and the big bash.

We apparently had the youngest average age of all 4 semi finalists... considering Haddin is 37 or something and Clarke 35 and they both likely are done (obviously definitely in Pups case) we are in an amazing position going forward.

Most balanced Aus side i've ever seen.

Maxwell didn't even get a look. And he's our McCullum.

Id like to think innocent until proven guilty. Even for the Pies. Need the B sample results.

And then what is it used for. Thought I had read its not banned by AFL but it is tested for….

very likely im wrong there.

Go Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back