Opinion 2015 Player Numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought so - guess there's no requirement on the matter... Pies and Cats announced them already but makes sense to do alltogether after list is finalised.

Jones said in the interview with Loretta earlier today that he'd been given his number. I'd suggest all new recruits have. Giving Jaksch #18 and Jones #14 - perhaps this means Whiley and Dick will get a number in the 20's, leaving the #9 and #12 for our top draftees from this year...

Or we could be saving them for our big recruits next year :p

Thought so - guess there's no requirement on the matter... Pies and Cats announced them already but makes sense to do alltogether after list is finalised.

Jones said in the interview with Loretta earlier today that he'd been given his number. I'd suggest all new recruits have. Giving Jaksch #18 and Jones #14 - perhaps this means Whiley and Dick will get a number in the 20's, leaving the #9 and #12 for our top draftees from this year...

Jones said he'd been told on Monday so you'd think the others have theirs and something set aside for Tutt. Rookies will be in the 30's this year as there's not a lot of 40's to go around unless 49 comes out.

The #5 will be available for them :cry:

Isn't Jaksch confident of having 18 tied up?

Selection #19 will likely get 9

You still have Tutt to throw into the mix but for the rest...........who knows?
Excuse my ignorance, but who is F.Russell the category B guy.........I only know of Byrne as a "B" category player ???

Yeah 22 was Skittles' Jets # but its free for now so could be its carried over... How do you know Clem has $24 zeeCFC ? Would love that so that we can stop waiting for next Jeza/Fev to come along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other clubs do it. How hard can it be to take a headshot in the club colours soon as they land or sooner?
All players up there were wearing the old guernsey anyway.....no point doing it twice.

As a side note - I was hoping they would give Sheehan 12.....he was one of my favourites quite early on this season.....the wait continues.

So what's left for the new guys?

12, 16, 22, 25*, 26, 29, 34, 37 and 45.

* Can't see them reactivating this one just yet.

All players up there were wearing the old guernsey anyway.....no point doing it twice.

As a side note - I was hoping they would give Sheehan 12.....he was one of my favourites quite early on this season.....the wait continues.

I think the big photo shoot is early in the new year.
I remember when Lachie first joined the club - they photo shopped his head onto someone else's body just so he'd match, until the official team photos were taken.
It looked... weird. :confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back